The Jabra Sport Pulse headphones are designed to appeal to those of us who like to walk, run, or hit the gym as part of an exercise program. They use a wireless Bluetooth connection rather than a cord, and they also have a built-in heart-rate monitor...
Headphones - Reviews
Bowers & Wilkins has taken the technology from its large P7 headphones and implanted them into its second generation P5. The headphones are designed for use with smartphones when out and about, and even though they’re a petite pair of headphones, the...
Marshall has a long and glorious history in amplifier production. Chances are one of your favourite artists has used a Marshall amplifier at some point. Somehow, the sight of a Marshall stack at a concert provides a sense of comfort and familiarity, ...
Good Gear Guide passed on a pair of Sennheiser's HD8 headphones to professional DJ Albie Smiles, best known as a regular at The Star casino, for use during live sets and for the production of music. We caught up with him a month later to find out wha...
Four hours into my flight from Sydney to Taiwan and the faint hum of the engines sound more like a roar. It’s not the sound that’s driving me mad, but rather the feeling it will never stop. Ever.
A compact form factor, lightweight build, suede-like material, and very soft earcups make the Bose SoundLink on-ear headphones enticing -- and that’s before you even turn them on to experience convenient and easy-to-use Bluetooth, great sound, and re...
At $229, the SoundTrue over-ear headphones promise plenty despite being significantly cheaper than Bose’s signature QuietComfort 3 and QuietComfort 15 models. The headphones’ highlight is the physical design that makes them the leader in comfort.
How do you cram almost 50 years of rock-n-roll legacy into a pair of headphones? That’s the weight on the shoulders of Marshall’s Monitor headphones, the latest headphones from the company whose amplifiers backed rock stars such as AC/DC, Eric Clapto...
Take away the limited Bose branding, and the Freestyle in-ear headphones look like the sort you’d pick up in the discount basket on the way to the checkout of your local electronics shop. But beyond the cartoonish colouring is memorable, balanced sou...
Harman Kardon’s CL headphones have been designed for use with smartphones. The on-ear 'phones deliver commendable audio while upholding the company’s tradition of adopting radical styling.
The Jabra ROX wireless in-ear headphones offer very good overall sound quality in a splash-resistant design that's easy to manage, and with technology that makes them easy to to connect to your devices. They work over Bluetooth, which means there are...
More than three weeks have passed since we received the P7 headphones and not a day has gone by without them stealing glances and leaving us to wonder how B&W fused technology and art so effortlessly.
BlueAnt's Pump HD Sportbuds are designed for those of you who lead an active lifestyle. They're water resistant and wireless, which are both good things, but they're also a little bulky. Is that the product's undoing?
In the headphone market, just like many others, cheap is almost never cheerful. The Yamaha Pro 500 series headphones are certainly not cheap, but they certainly did provide us with a lot of cheer.
The Sol Republic Tracks Air headphones are designed to be neat and convenient to use. They ship not only with a cord, but also with embedded Bluetooth, and can be used wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet, or even laptop.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD