Four hours into my flight from Sydney to Taiwan and the faint hum of the engines sound more like a roar. It’s not the sound that’s driving me mad, but rather the feeling it will never stop. Ever.
Headphones - Reviews
A compact form factor, lightweight build, suede-like material, and very soft earcups make the Bose SoundLink on-ear headphones enticing -- and that’s before you even turn them on to experience convenient and easy-to-use Bluetooth, great sound, and re...
At $229, the SoundTrue over-ear headphones promise plenty despite being significantly cheaper than Bose’s signature QuietComfort 3 and QuietComfort 15 models. The headphones’ highlight is the physical design that makes them the leader in comfort.
How do you cram almost 50 years of rock-n-roll legacy into a pair of headphones? That’s the weight on the shoulders of Marshall’s Monitor headphones, the latest headphones from the company whose amplifiers backed rock stars such as AC/DC, Eric Clapto...
Take away the limited Bose branding, and the Freestyle in-ear headphones look like the sort you’d pick up in the discount basket on the way to the checkout of your local electronics shop. But beyond the cartoonish colouring is memorable, balanced sou...
Harman Kardon’s CL headphones have been designed for use with smartphones. The on-ear 'phones deliver commendable audio while upholding the company’s tradition of adopting radical styling.
The Jabra ROX wireless in-ear headphones offer very good overall sound quality in a splash-resistant design that's easy to manage, and with technology that makes them easy to to connect to your devices. They work over Bluetooth, which means there are...
More than three weeks have passed since we received the P7 headphones and not a day has gone by without them stealing glances and leaving us to wonder how B&W fused technology and art so effortlessly.
BlueAnt's Pump HD Sportbuds are designed for those of you who lead an active lifestyle. They're water resistant and wireless, which are both good things, but they're also a little bulky. Is that the product's undoing?
In the headphone market, just like many others, cheap is almost never cheerful. The Yamaha Pro 500 series headphones are certainly not cheap, but they certainly did provide us with a lot of cheer.
The Sol Republic Tracks Air headphones are designed to be neat and convenient to use. They ship not only with a cord, but also with embedded Bluetooth, and can be used wirelessly with your smartphone, tablet, or even laptop.
V-Moda is one of the less known audio brands in Australia; the manufacturer doesn’t have the reputation of Sennheiser or the social hype of Beats down under. Unlike its competitors, though, the V-Moda XS on-ear headphones aren’t just about sound; the...
The Siberia v2 series forms SteelSeries’s line of closed, passive noise-cancelling headsets. The stock headset is available in a multitude of colours from the Danish peripheral vendor, but for gamers who want something slightly different, the heat or...
The second generation of Beats Electronics’ Studio over-ear headphones continue the company’s tradition of balancing sound quality and fashion. While audio is the focal point of the device, there is just as much emphasis on style, shape, size, colour...
Jays has released the latest instalment in its a-Jays range of earbuds, the top of the line a-Jays Five, and they are an impressive piece of kit. They are available in black or white, and in three different versions for iOS, Android, and Windows. We ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- NSPython Developer (DevOps)NSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW