The new Siberia 840 adds Bluetooth to the old Siberia 800/H Wireless model, but not much else.
Headphones - Reviews
Astro's new A50 packs in a base station that doubles as a charging station so it's always ready to go, but $300 is a lot of money for a gaming headset these days.
Is there a reason that companies don't put batteries in earbuds already? Is it something Samsung already should be worried about?
Bose is better at masking jet-engine drone, but Sony is no slouch on that score and ultimately it offers the better-sounding cans.
We pick the best budget gaming headset and the best overall headset for your PC gaming.
G.Skill's debut headset promises "real" 7.1 surround sound, but it's let down by weak drivers and tinny sound.
Despite Kingston's efforts to put out an even better Cloud headset, there’s just not much reason to buy the Revolver over the original HyperX Cloud or Cloud II.
The Logitech G933 would be a good buy at its list price of $300.
Razer's massive wireless headset boasts an amazing soundstage, incredible battery life, and a fantastic microphone, but you will need to fiddle with its EQ settings to get the most from it.
Corsair's back with another inexpensive wireless headset, and it's a lot better than the H2100.
We review three sets of Bluetooth earbuds from Jabra, Jaybird and Plantronics for music listening and phone talking.
The Oppo PM-2 are all-around spectacular headphones, as well they should be considering their $999 price tag.
Jabra's $69 wireless headphones are designed for people who take a lot of calls on their smartphone.
Back when I was a teenager, my dad told me that if I continue to go to loud concerts and listen to loud music, I will ruin my ears. And god bless him, he was right. Since I was 19 I’ve suffered from Tinnitus – a constant ringing in my ears. It took m...
The ANC pioneers took the time to get wireless right, but audiophiles won’t be impressed with these cans.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- TPXamarin DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW