Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
- Parrot's Zik 2.0 headphones include an accelerometer and plenty of noise cancelling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW