Australian consumers have bucked the global trend towards economic downturn, buying more gadgets and digital products in the first half of 2009 than the corresponding period in any previous year.
Headphones - News
International music star Lady Gaga brought some glamor to the IFA electronics fair in Berlin on Monday when she launched a new series of headphones developed with Monster Cable.
Sennheiser has released four new pairs of headphones, each featuring a striking design. The four models have been optimised for use with MP3 players, though they are also suited for use with a home entertainment system.
Creative Technology has announced the release of its popular EP-630 and EP-650 headphones in a wider range of colours. Most colours are currently available in the company’s online store, and stock will be available in approved Australian retail store...
The UK market's online spending in 2009 will rise by 13.3 percent compared to last year, taking the total spend to £20.9bn, despite the global recession, says Verdict Research.
AMR Research released its annual "Supply Chain Top 25" list, and the top dog leading the supply chain pack this year -as it did last year - is Apple.
Romania-based engineering student and designer Shepeleff Stephen has developed a concept headset called the Q-SOUND, using solar energy to provide all power for the Bluetooth circuitry and headphone drivers. Flexible solar panels integrated into the ...
German gaming peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT has released details of its latest product, the VIRE gaming headset. Aimed at professional gamers, the ROCCAT VIRE combines a set of ear-bud style earphones with an in-line microphone to deliver what the c...
Creative Technology has announced the release of the Creative Aurvana Air earphones, a new addition to the Aurvana family of headphone.
Headroom Corporation has released two new products aimed at home audio enthusiasts that use technology from its flagship headphone amplifiers but are cheaper.
Panasonic revealed a loss of US$4bn for the 2008 financial year.
At the CeBIT tech tradeshow in Sydney, Plantronics announced the release of its Savi Go and Savi Office communications headsets.
Denon has released three new pairs of earphones, including the range-topping AH-NC600, which features active noise-cancelling technology that allegedly reduces background noise by 99 per cent.
Plantronics today announced three new sets of gaming headphones: the GameCom 777, the GameCom 377 and the GameCom 367.
Sennheiser's newest headphones, the range-topping HD800, were launched last night at the Sydney Opera House.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease Coordinator - Project ManagementQLD
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTArcFM DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- FTICT Account Manager / ICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTProject Manager, FinanceNSW
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Customer Communications/DocumentationNSW