International music star Lady Gaga brought some glamor to the IFA electronics fair in Berlin on Monday when she launched a new series of headphones developed with Monster Cable.
Headphones - News
Sennheiser has released four new pairs of headphones, each featuring a striking design. The four models have been optimised for use with MP3 players, though they are also suited for use with a home entertainment system.
Creative Technology has announced the release of its popular EP-630 and EP-650 headphones in a wider range of colours. Most colours are currently available in the company’s online store, and stock will be available in approved Australian retail store...
The UK market's online spending in 2009 will rise by 13.3 percent compared to last year, taking the total spend to £20.9bn, despite the global recession, says Verdict Research.
AMR Research released its annual "Supply Chain Top 25" list, and the top dog leading the supply chain pack this year -as it did last year - is Apple.
Romania-based engineering student and designer Shepeleff Stephen has developed a concept headset called the Q-SOUND, using solar energy to provide all power for the Bluetooth circuitry and headphone drivers. Flexible solar panels integrated into the ...
German gaming peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT has released details of its latest product, the VIRE gaming headset. Aimed at professional gamers, the ROCCAT VIRE combines a set of ear-bud style earphones with an in-line microphone to deliver what the c...
Creative Technology has announced the release of the Creative Aurvana Air earphones, a new addition to the Aurvana family of headphone.
Headroom Corporation has released two new products aimed at home audio enthusiasts that use technology from its flagship headphone amplifiers but are cheaper.
Panasonic revealed a loss of US$4bn for the 2008 financial year.
At the CeBIT tech tradeshow in Sydney, Plantronics announced the release of its Savi Go and Savi Office communications headsets.
Denon has released three new pairs of earphones, including the range-topping AH-NC600, which features active noise-cancelling technology that allegedly reduces background noise by 99 per cent.
Plantronics today announced three new sets of gaming headphones: the GameCom 777, the GameCom 377 and the GameCom 367.
Sennheiser's newest headphones, the range-topping HD800, were launched last night at the Sydney Opera House.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW