Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
The most important thing about a personal video recorder, apart from its technical features, is its interface. As well as talking about what the TiVO HD can do, we take you through its easy-to-use menus.
With the high-definition format war coming to an end several months back, consumers no longer have to worry about which side to choose. Now there's a new challenge: picking the right player. There are a host of Blu-ray players now on the market, offering a wide variety of different features and price tags.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches high-end home theatre plasma TVs
- Sony releases first OLED television
- Sharp releases new LCD TV D77X series
- Panasonic launches world's first portable Blu-ray player
- New Panasonic Blu-ray recorders launched
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC