With a tip of the cap to the Flip Mino HD and Creative Vado HD, Kodak's popular Z-series pocket camcorder is also going high-definition.
HD Advisor - News
The tech-world's epicenter shifts to Las Vegas this week as the 2009 International Consumer Electronics Show kicks off. Over the next week expect a parade of shiny, tiny, and wireless gadgets from CES exhibitors -including a 3G watch-phone from LG El...
Intel has ported Adobe Systems' Flash software technology to work with its processors used in consumer electronics such as set-top boxes and high-definition TVs, Intel said Monday.
LG Electronics on Tuesday announced it was bringing video-on-demand to its Blu-ray Disc players through streaming video deals it has inked with major Web sites.
Hybrid Television Services, the company behind the Australian release of the TiVo media device, today announced a deal with popular electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi that will allow TiVo set-top boxes to be sold in its stores.
Sony Australia today announced the launch of new high speed Memory Sticks in 4GB and 8GB capacities.
Sony Thursday announced its HDV compact camcorder for professional creatives, the HVR-Z5E, as well as the memory recording unit, the HVR-MRC1K. The camcorder features a new fixed 'G Lens' system, native progressive recording capabilities, increased s...
Microsoft said on Tuesday that the next version of its Silverlight media player, due early next year, will be able to play live high-definition video encoded for rival Adobe Systems' Flash player.
Sharp is presenting an environmentally friendly way to watch television at this year's IFA electronics show in Berlin.
More and more consumer electronics products come equipped with DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certification -- at the IFA electronics show new TV's, home theater systems, and computers all come with the DLNA stamp.
Toshiba promoted its two technologies, Extended Detail Enhancement (XDE) and Resolution+, for turning standard definition content into high definition, at the IFA electronics show on Thursday.
The future for consumer electronics looks bright and high oil prices will help the industry, according to Hans-Joachim Kamp, who spoke at IFA in Berlin on Wednesday.
It is rumoured that Sony plans to drop the price of its standalone Blu-Ray players by US$100 next month.
Sony will expand sales of its 11-inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) television to Europe in 2009, according to a Japanese press report.
Over the next two weeks the victories and defeats of athletes at the 2008 Olympic Games will decide much of how the event will be remembered. But going into the competition, there is already one notable first: it is the first Olympics that will be pr...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches high-end home theatre plasma TVs
- Sony releases first OLED television
- Sharp releases new LCD TV D77X series
- Panasonic launches world's first portable Blu-ray player
- New Panasonic Blu-ray recorders launched
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTSalesforce Marketing Cloud ConsultantVIC
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT