With a tip of the cap to the Flip Mino HD and Creative Vado HD, Kodak's popular Z-series pocket camcorder is also going high-definition.
The tech-world's epicenter shifts to Las Vegas this week as the 2009 International Consumer Electronics Show kicks off. Over the next week expect a parade of shiny, tiny, and wireless gadgets from CES exhibitors -including a 3G watch-phone from LG El...
Intel has ported Adobe Systems' Flash software technology to work with its processors used in consumer electronics such as set-top boxes and high-definition TVs, Intel said Monday.
LG Electronics on Tuesday announced it was bringing video-on-demand to its Blu-ray Disc players through streaming video deals it has inked with major Web sites.
Hybrid Television Services, the company behind the Australian release of the TiVo media device, today announced a deal with popular electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi that will allow TiVo set-top boxes to be sold in its stores.
Sony Australia today announced the launch of new high speed Memory Sticks in 4GB and 8GB capacities.
Sony Thursday announced its HDV compact camcorder for professional creatives, the HVR-Z5E, as well as the memory recording unit, the HVR-MRC1K. The camcorder features a new fixed 'G Lens' system, native progressive recording capabilities, increased s...
Microsoft said on Tuesday that the next version of its Silverlight media player, due early next year, will be able to play live high-definition video encoded for rival Adobe Systems' Flash player.
Sharp is presenting an environmentally friendly way to watch television at this year's IFA electronics show in Berlin.
More and more consumer electronics products come equipped with DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certification -- at the IFA electronics show new TV's, home theater systems, and computers all come with the DLNA stamp.
Toshiba promoted its two technologies, Extended Detail Enhancement (XDE) and Resolution+, for turning standard definition content into high definition, at the IFA electronics show on Thursday.
The future for consumer electronics looks bright and high oil prices will help the industry, according to Hans-Joachim Kamp, who spoke at IFA in Berlin on Wednesday.
It is rumoured that Sony plans to drop the price of its standalone Blu-Ray players by US$100 next month.
Sony will expand sales of its 11-inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) television to Europe in 2009, according to a Japanese press report.
Over the next two weeks the victories and defeats of athletes at the 2008 Olympic Games will decide much of how the event will be remembered. But going into the competition, there is already one notable first: it is the first Olympics that will be pr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches high-end home theatre plasma TVs
- Sony releases first OLED television
- Sharp releases new LCD TV D77X series
- Panasonic launches world's first portable Blu-ray player
- New Panasonic Blu-ray recorders launched
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT