Navigon’s entry-level GPS unit may lack text-to-speech technology and Bluetooth, but it offers most of its big brother's other features, including lane assistance, 3-D junction views and road safety features.
GPS & Car Tech
Navigon is the latest player to enter the portable GPS market in Australia. Its 2150max unit boasts 'lane assistance', 3-D junction views and realistic representations of street signs. It also has text-to-speech capabilities, Bluetooth hands-free sup...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Claimed to employ Australia’s most accurate maps, Laser’s Navig8r M35 is the first locally developed GPS unit. The Navig8r M35's entry-level price point is certainly misleading considering its features: it boasts locally customised text-to-speech tec...
The successor to the popular 6110 Navigator, Nokia’s latest Navigator phone features a much slimmer frame and comes equipped with an updated version of Nokia Maps software. Unfortunately, what was a great concept for the Navigator series has been rui...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Oppo launches in Australia with flagship Find 7 smartphone and more
- Billion BiPAC 8800AXL ADSL2+ modem-router
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.