Despite a significant price jump from the GPSMAP 76, Garmin’s GPSMAP 76Cx is a handheld GPS device that offers good value. With a colour screen, USB connectivity and expandable memory, the GPSMAP 76Cx is a decent buy.
GPS & Car Tech
Featuring an all-new design, the S300T sits at the top of Navman’s latest S-Series Platinum range of GPS devices. Boasting a 4.3in widescreen, a built-in traffic antenna, an FM transmitter and Bluetooth hands-free, little has been left out of this st...
Garmin’s GPSMAP 76 is a basic, relatively cheap and functional handheld GPS unit, although it has some drawbacks. Nevertheless, if you’re an intrepid traveller in need of basic direction for your latest outdoor adventure, the GPSMAP 76 may suit you.
Touch-screen handsets are now flying thick and fast in Australia, with the launch of Apple’s iPhone 3G earlier this year forcing many manufacturers' hands. Samsung is the latest to respond, with its Omnia i900: a Windows Mobile smartphone with an exc...
A little brother to the CPC-1100, Azentek’s CPC-1100 boasts the same features and functionality of its sibling, but fits into a standard single DIN dash slot, making it ideal for vehicles that don’t have the space for a double DIN unit.
A refresh rather than a completely new model, TomTom’s GO 730 takes everything we enjoyed about the GO 720 and adds a few excellent software features.
Claimed to be the world's first fully integrated in-car PC, Azentek’s CPC-1200 is a navigation and entertainment system designed to fit into a standard double DIN dash slot. Providing all the features of a regular car stereo, the CPC-1200 also offers...
Azentek yesterday launched the world's first fully integrated in-car PC into the Australian market.
A significant jump up from 5-megapixel camera phones, Sony Ericsson’s latest beast boasts a whopping 8.1-megapixel sensor. The C905 also throws in face detection, image stabilisation and a dual flash (Xenon and LED) in a bid to become the king of cam...
Hot on the heels of the Touch Diamond comes HTC’s Touch Pro, a more business-centric version of its little brother. Along with a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, the Touch Pro gets more RAM, a microSD card slot for expandable memory and a flash for th...
Nokia’s most anticipated release of 2008, the N96 replaces the popular N95 as Nokia’s flagship N-Series model.
Sitting at the top of Garmin’s handheld GPS range, the Oregon 400c doesn’t have all the frills of Magellan’s Triton 2000 but it still has a host of features to suit a wide range of situations.
The Moov 300 is Mio's entry-level GPS unit. Ideal for users on a budget, it manages to perform competently as a navigational device, without offering the extra features of the Moov 360 and 370 units.
The mid-range GPS unit in Mio’s new Moov line, the Moov 360 is quite similar to the top-of-the-line Moov 370. It offers many of the same features, but it doesn't include the TMC traffic antenna in the sales package
Mio’s new GPS devices all carry the “Moov” label. The top-of-the-range Moov 370 unit features text-to-speech, safety alerts and Bluetooth hands-free, and comes packaged with a TMC antenna, which enables live traffic updates.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
- Elon Musk: Teslas could drive themselves, today
- Nvidia unveils $10,000 autonomous driving computer
- Driverless cars in the UK gets the OK from government
- Spotify hijacks Uber speakers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia