Google today expanded its localised Australian services with the launch of Google Transit for Adelaide. It is the second Australian city to receive the service.
GPS & Car Tech - Reviews
Garmin claims its latest 5000 unit, which has a 5.2in touch screen, was designed with 4WD and truck drivers in mind. Just as useful in a regular car, it has an impressively simple interface, but disapprovingly it lacks an internal battery and Blueto...
GPS technology has been available in cameras for a while now, allowing users to determine where and when photos were taken. The ATP Photo Finder mini isn’t the first to bring automatic geo-tagging to the masses, but its simplicity and a nice design m...
The S150 is part of Navman’s new S-Series Platinum range of GPS devices. It provides a similar navigational experience to the top-of-the-line S300T, but it doesn't have built-in traffic and FM transmission. However, it still includes Bluetooth hands-...
Despite a significant price jump from the GPSMAP 76, Garmin’s GPSMAP 76Cx is a handheld GPS device that offers good value. With a colour screen, USB connectivity and expandable memory, the GPSMAP 76Cx is a decent buy.
Featuring an all-new design, the S300T sits at the top of Navman’s latest S-Series Platinum range of GPS devices. Boasting a 4.3in widescreen, a built-in traffic antenna, an FM transmitter and Bluetooth hands-free, little has been left out of this st...
Garmin’s GPSMAP 76 is a basic, relatively cheap and functional handheld GPS unit, although it has some drawbacks. Nevertheless, if you’re an intrepid traveller in need of basic direction for your latest outdoor adventure, the GPSMAP 76 may suit you.
Touch-screen handsets are now flying thick and fast in Australia, with the launch of Apple’s iPhone 3G earlier this year forcing many manufacturers' hands. Samsung is the latest to respond, with its Omnia i900: a Windows Mobile smartphone with an exc...
A little brother to the CPC-1100, Azentek’s CPC-1100 boasts the same features and functionality of its sibling, but fits into a standard single DIN dash slot, making it ideal for vehicles that don’t have the space for a double DIN unit.
A refresh rather than a completely new model, TomTom’s GO 730 takes everything we enjoyed about the GO 720 and adds a few excellent software features.
Claimed to be the world's first fully integrated in-car PC, Azentek’s CPC-1200 is a navigation and entertainment system designed to fit into a standard double DIN dash slot. Providing all the features of a regular car stereo, the CPC-1200 also offers...
Azentek yesterday launched the world's first fully integrated in-car PC into the Australian market.
A significant jump up from 5-megapixel camera phones, Sony Ericsson’s latest beast boasts a whopping 8.1-megapixel sensor. The C905 also throws in face detection, image stabilisation and a dual flash (Xenon and LED) in a bid to become the king of cam...
Hot on the heels of the Touch Diamond comes HTC’s Touch Pro, a more business-centric version of its little brother. Along with a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, the Touch Pro gets more RAM, a microSD card slot for expandable memory and a flash for th...
Nokia’s most anticipated release of 2008, the N96 replaces the popular N95 as Nokia’s flagship N-Series model.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC