Following the release of the first turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for the iPhone -- Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 -- German GPS manufacturer Navigon has launched its MobileNavigator app in Australia.
GPS & Car Tech - Reviews
LG's GM730f smartphone is exclusive to Telstra, which is also the first telco in the world to offer it. It's a Windows Mobile handset overlaid with a version of LG's S-Class interface. It runs the 6.1 version of Windows Mobile, but will be upgradeabl...
Just the third Google Android mobile phone to be released in Australia, HTC's Hero smartphone takes the platform to new heights. It follows on from the HTC Dream and the HTC Magic with Google. Featuring HTC's Sense user interface, the Hero is without...
Hot on the heels of the original Samsung Omnia i900 launched in 2008, Samsung is back with the Samsung Omnia Icon smartphone. Known as the Samsung Omnia II or the Samsung Omnia i8000 internationally, the Omnia Icon smartphone raises the bar with a ma...
After refreshing its entry-level ONE GPS unit (now called the ONE 140 IQ Routes Edition), TomTom has also upgraded its widescreen model: the TomTom XL 340. This is the second low-end TomTom GPS unit to use the company’s new IQ Routes technology, and ...
Navigon's 4350max is claimed to be one of the first GPS units on the market that learns from driving habits to plan a route, thanks to MyRoutes technology. The company's new flagship GPS device also boasts Bluetooth hands-free capabilities, Lane Assi...
Boasting an 8-megapixel camera with an LED flash and Schneider-Kreuznach lens, LG's Viewty Smart is the second mobile phone to feature LG's S-Class 3D user interface.
The first turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for the iPhone is finally here. Whereis provides the Australian maps for Sygic Mobile Maps 2009, and despite plenty of bugs that need to be ironed out this app is a good first effort.
Nokia's most anticipated mobile phone since the N95, the Nokia N97 smartphone combines a touch screen with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
The successor to the Touch Pro, HTC's Touch Pro2 offers a larger display and a new design that unfortunately makes it larger and heavier than its predecessor. The good news is that this is a faster and more intuitive smartphone to operate, it possess...
A successor to the original Touch Diamond, HTC's Touch Diamond 2 offers a larger display and an all-new design but most importantly its a faster and far more pleasing smartphone to use than its predecessor.
Loaded with features for the serious runner, the Garmin Forerunner 405CX is a premium GPS watch aimed at the enthusiast end of the market.
TomTom has refreshed its low-end ONE GPS units, and the entry-level unit is now the TomTom ONE 140 IQ Routes Edition. As its name suggests, this is the first low-end TomTom GPS unit to use the company’s new IQ Routes technology, and it also boasts ad...
Google is mapping the world one street at a time.
Sony Ericsson's W715 Walkman phone is a similar handset to the Sony Ericsson W705, with the exception of built-in aGPS, Vodafone-exclusive branding, and the addition of the Wayfinder Navigator application. The W715 also has a 'galactic black' design,...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- CCTest LeadQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC