The Mio Moov A350 is a budget-priced GPS unit that sacrifices size for affordability. It comes equipped with a 3.5in LCD touch screen, along with inbuilt safety alerts, a gigabyte of inbuilt memory and an impressive 2-year warranty. With an RRP of ju...
GPS & Car Tech - Reviews
Thankfully, most of the great features of webOS have not been compromised. After spending some time with the Palm Pixi, we found a lot to like about this sprightly smartphone - for the most part.
Garmin's nuvi 1350 is a mid-range GPS that operates in a manner that's very similar to the flagship nuvi 1390T. For a saving of $150, you lose Bluetooth hands-free connectivity, advanced lane guidance and built-in traffic support, though the navigati...
The mid-range model in Navman's latest MY range of GPS units, the MY50T features built-in traffic support, lane guidance and 3D junction views. But it’s the option to switch between tap and glide touch interfaces that makes using the MY50T a pleasant...
The first Samsung mobile phone to run Google's Android operating system, the Galaxy Icon smartphone is a strong competitor to the HTC Magic and possesses a brilliant AMOLED display. Although the Galaxy Icon is fast and functional, it's disappointing ...
In a day and age where feature-packed, touch-screen smartphones dominate the upper tier of the mobile phone world, you can't help but feel Nokia's N86 8MP looks a little out of place. Though it offers a reliable interface, a decent features list and ...
The Mio Moov A430 is an entry-level GPS unit with a 4.3in LCD touch screen. It provides a decent selection of features for the asking price, including inbuilt safety alerts, an anti-glare display, optional live traffic updates and a gigabyte of inbui...
Garmin's latest flagship GPS unit is the nuvi 1390T. It’s a slim and compact GPS device that features a number of new features, including an excellent lane guidance function and a built-in traffic antenna.
Nokia's E Series devices are predominantly targeted at business users, but the E52's subtle design will appeal to regular consumers as well. It doesn’t have a full QWERTY keyboard, but the Nokia E52 boasts outstanding battery life, a razor-thin desig...
The original EziNav from Kogan was a fat and not very stylish GPS unit. It wasn't particularly well-built either; our review unit died after only a year's use. Its successor, the EziNav G3, is sleeker, more capable and much more refined. Though you'l...
At first glance it looks like one of the largest smartphones we've ever reviewed, but although Samsung's HD Icon is tall it’s not especially chunky. Sporting a large 3.7in AMOLED display, the aptly named HD Icon is the first mobile phone in the world...
Looking almost identical to a standalone digital camera from the back, the C903 is Sony Ericsson's latest Cyber-shot mobile phone. This camera phone takes reasonable photos, but its build quality is questionable and there really is little else to get...
A replacement for Navman's previous flagship GPS unit, the S300T, the MY500XT is the hero of the company's latest MY series. It features built-in traffic support, Australian Lonely Planet and Wcities guides and Bluetooth hands-free capabilities. It a...
TomTom has long been a popular GPS manufacturer and is no stranger to mobile platforms either, offering its navigation software on the Symbian S60 and Windows Mobile platforms. TomTom Australia is the third iPhone GPS app for Australia to offer turn-...
A mid-range mobile phone (otherwise known as a "dumbphone"), Nokia's 6700 classic won't appeal to social-networking buffs, business users or those who are interested in the latest and greatest touch-screen smartphones. A basic handset that’s well des...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia