The Garmin nuvi 2360LT is a mid-range GPS navigation unit that provides a rich feature list for a reasonable price. In addition to now-standard features like lane guidance, built-in live traffic updates and Bluetooth hands-free, Garmin's nuvi 2360LT ...
GPS & Car Tech - Reviews
Like the TomTom GO 1050, the Uniden iGO50 is a 5in GPS. It's preloaded with the latest Sensis maps, it calculates a range of routes based on your driving preferences, and it can do 3D mapping with a novel feature that helps you deal with upcoming mot...
TomTom's high-end GO GPS range now includes a model with a 5in, capacitive touchscreen. The TomTom GO 1050 features the same revamped design as the smaller GO 1000 GPS unit but with a larger display. It also comes with Bluetooth hands-free and voice ...
The TomTom VIA 180 is a mid-range GPS device with plenty of nifty features and a reasonably easy to use interface. It has a 5in resistive screen that's not always responsive, but if you hit it hard enough it will bow down to your commands. It rests b...
TomTom's high-end GO GPS navigation device has been given a complete refresh: The TomTom GO 1000 has a new design, a 4.3in capacitive touchscreen, and a refreshed interface. A successor to the TomTom GO 950, the GO 1000 also includes Bluetooth hands-...
TomTom's Start 10 is a slight refresh of the company's entry-level Start GPS unit. It's cheaper than the Start and advanced lane guidance has been added. The Start 10 sat nav is TomTom's cheapest portable navigation unit released in Australia and has...
The Kogan EziNav G4 GPS boasts a 4.3in display, text-to-speech, lane guidance, and speed and red light camera warnings, but it is let down by a display that is hard to see in sunlight.
Sat navs with 5in screens are slowly trickling onto the GPS market in Australia, but online retailer Kogan is one of the first to sell a 6in model. The massive Kogan EziNav G6 portable navigation unit may lack the slick interface of well-known compet...
Pioneer's AVIC (In-Car Entertainment Communication Navigation) navigation devices combine navigation, Bluetooth mobile phone control and audio-visual entertainment in a single unit. The new top-of-the-range Pioneer AVIC-F20BT offers a full turn-by-tu...
German company Navigon has joined TomTom, Garmin and Navman in releasing a 5in portable sat nav. The Navigon 70 Plus GPS represents good value at this price, packing in live traffic, lane guidance and junction view along with its large screen.
The Navman MY75T GPS unit is the company's first portable navigation device to feature a 5in screen. Also boasting live traffic capabilities, 3D junction views, lane guidance, Bluetooth and built-in 4WD tracks, the MY75T is well equipped with the lat...
The Navman EZY30 GPS unit is targeted at first time users thanks to its easy to use interface and a relatively low price. It offers decent value for money, but the touch screen wasn’t always responsive in our tests, and the loss of GPS reception in h...
TomTom's XL 250 GPS unit is an entry-level navigation device with a large 4.3in touchscreen. Its asking price is the same as the smaller ONE 140 and only slightly higher than the cheapest GPS in TomTom's range -- the Start -- and represents good valu...
The Navman EZY40 GPS unit targets first time users thanks to a simplified interface and a relatively low price. Its decent value for money, but a touch screen that isn't always responsive, and the loss of GPS reception in heavy CBD areas detract from...
Most GPS units have employed a similar form factor for a number of years -- generally housing a resistive touchscreen in a bulky plastic case. Garmin has gone against the grain with the nuvi 3790T, banking on an ultra-thin design and a high resolutio...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 161107/ITA/986Asia
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTDigital StrategistACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experienceACT
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Software DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android Developer (6 month contract)NSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTData ScientistSA
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW