The European initiative to build a system of satellites rivaling the U.S. GPS system, dubbed 'Galileo,' is finally moving forward.
GPS & Car Tech
The Australian National University (ANU) is conducting a world-first program to digitally map the southern sky using a specially constructed telescope called Skymapper, and in another global first will provide the data free to the world via a virtual...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
In the face of ethical concerns, Google is considering changes to its Street View Google Maps feature that would protect the privacy of those it photographs.
Wachovia is working on a project of staggering scope: A 3-D map of the firm's data-center operations.
Hitachi has launched a microsite specifically dedicated to GPS to coincide with the launch of their latest units.
Navman has launched an entire new range of GPS units, dubbed the S-Series. Focused heavily on a stylish and intelligent design, the new units boast a number of new features, including a totally redesigned interface and the latest 2007 R14 Sensis maps...
Nokia announced this week the latest version of its Linux-based tablet device, this time with a full keyboard.
In its second quarter, Research In Motion reported better growth in its non-enterprise business than in the enterprise market, as the company continues to push into the consumer space.
Nokia has agreed to buy the digital mapping company Navteq for US$8.1 billion, supporting a plan to add navigation capabilities to more of its devices.
Location, location, location is the mantra in real estate. Could it be the same for the Internet? The answer is "yes', according panelists at a MIT technology conference held in Cambridge, Massachusetts this week.
Vodafone has launched its own GPS service - Vodafone Compass - and marked it by offering 12 months free GPS mapping for customers who sign up before December 1.
A group of 10,000 New York City taxi drivers has vowed to strike for two days, Sept. 5 and 6, primarily to protest GPS systems being installed in their cabs.
Maporama International, a French location services company, has partnered with Microsoft to use its Virtual Earth mapping and satellite imagery, the companies said on Thursday.
Telstra has launched its first branded business centre in the Sydney suburb of Parramatta in a bid to better service SMB customers.
Even though major vendors have shifted their focus to expensive and profitable smartphones, shipments of PDAs (personal digital assistants) jumped nearly 40 percent in the first quarter of 2007, according to a new survey
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup SQLdep aims to help DBAs stay sane
- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Online Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTClient Services Manager | Digital Client Services ManagerNSW