Nissan's latest Skyline Crossover went on sale Monday in Japan packed with some of the company's most advanced automotive electronics technology. The sensors and computer systems in the car should make driving safer and parking easier.
GPS & Car Tech - News
Moon to Google. Standby for liftoff of Google Earth 3D moon mapping. Well, maybe.
Google has added a real estate search to its Google Maps service in Australia, letting potential home buyers view available properties across all real estate companies in a particular area.
Gartner predicts that the number of subscribers using location-based services (LBS) globally will double this year, even as mobile device sales decline by 4%.
Navigon has announced the launch of three new GPS navigation units in Australia, with the German company claiming the new devices — the Navigon 1300, Navigon 3300max and Navigon 4350max — are the first on the market that learn from an ind...
Nokia has announced the launch of a new version of its Ovi Maps software. It now includes live traffic updates delivered by Australian company Sentinel.
Previous attempts to create a mass-market satellite phone may have failed miserably--just ask the backers of Globalstar, Iridium, and Odyssey--but a Virginia-based satellite firm believes it has a better solution that just may work this time.
Navman Australia today announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. The company claims the GPS units offer a host of new features that provide "rich information" to consumers. Navman also revealed it has "no pl...
The first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone has been launched — and it isn't from TomTom.
Google's popular and yet controversial (in some places) Street View service received a nifty update, in the shape of smart navigation. By now, users had to navigate through Street View using some pretty basic forward and backward arrows along the roa...
GPS manufacturer TomTom will release a dedicated app and car kit for the iPhone that turns the smartphone into a fully fledged navigation unit.
The U.S. Air Force late last month disputed a General Accountability Office report concluding that the Global Positioning System used by the military and millions of motorists worldwide may be in danger of disruption unless aging satellites are repla...
The sky isn't falling and neither is the Global Positioning System, the U.S. Air Force said during a Twitter news conference. "No, the GPS will not go down," tweeted Col. Dave Buckman of the Air Force's Space Command. "GAO points out, there is potent...
The Global Positioning System in use by the U.S. military, as well as millions of motorists globally as they navigate roadways, is not in danger of going down, although there is some risk of degraded performance as reported by a government accountabi...
Google has released a new API for Google Maps designed to relieve developers of the burden of maintaining their own repositories for geographical data.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- FTICT Security AnalystQLD
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCInside Sales ConsultantNSW
- FT.Net Developer - Mid-levelNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCProject MangerWA
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA