Twitter users can now add their current location to their tweets. The micro-blogging service on Thursday activated an optional new feature that appends geographical information to your posts.
GPS & Car Tech
Mio has equipped its latest navigation device, the Moov V780, with a 7-inch touchscreen, support for HD playback and the option to integrate support for WiMax.
The EU has ordered Google to delete images captured for its Street View service after six months.
It's like deja vu all over again for Google</a> with privacy concerns related to its Street View Maps.
We've heard from the likes of Samsung, Microsoft, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, HTC and Google at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this week, but have you ever wondered what other cool mobile gadgets are heading to Australia?
Google introduced Maps Labs Friday, a cool new set of innovative add-ons to its popular map service that offers a multitude of new ways to explore places near and far. Google Maps Labs is an incubator to test features for the Google Maps service, in ...
Google today announced the latest addition to Google Maps in the form of the first Street View Trike in the Southern Hemisphere. The trike will capture off-road locations not accessible via cars.
Android phones aren't the only handsets that have access to a free, full-featured GPS application. Nokia on Thursday announced that it will make the premium version of Ovi Maps, which includes turn-by-turn directions and traffic alerts, available on ...
A new version of Nokia's mapping service Ovi Maps will include turn-by-turn voice guidance for walking and driving navigation for free, Nokia said on Thursday.
Google responded to the devastating earthquake that hit Haiti earlier this week by working with satellite imagery company GeoEye to quickly make images of the destruction available in Google Earth and Google Maps. The images were taken at approximate...
A volunteer-led project to create an open-source map of the entire earth, called OpenStreetMap, has amassed over 200,000 contributors since its inception, the founder announced in a blog entry.
Imagine a GPS device that makes fun of you when you miss a turn. Or one speaks to you with pet names -- names that only those close to you know. Or a GPS that laces innuendo into its instructions. Garmin's Voice Studio software makes it all possible.
Sprint Nextel is downplaying a controversial blog report that it provided customer GPS location data to law enforcement authorities more than eight million times between September 2008 and October 2009.
Microsoft is taking aim at one of Google's most popular services, Google Maps, with a richer version of its own online mapping service that was released in beta on Wednesday.
TomTom today launched its much-anticipated car kit for the iPhone in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
- Elon Musk: Teslas could drive themselves, today
- Nvidia unveils $10,000 autonomous driving computer
- Driverless cars in the UK gets the OK from government
- Spotify hijacks Uber speakers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW