Car service company Uber has partnered with music streaming service Spotify to allow playlists to be played in Uber taxis.
GPS & Car Tech
Top speed and volume restrictions can be placed on select 2015 Fords, including the Mustang, with the rolling out of the company’s supervisory MyKey technology.
Ford Australia invited Good Gear Guide to its design quarters in Melbourne for a behind-the-scenes look at production technologies and its upcoming Everest concept.
True to the company’s name, the AppRadio is a pioneer in the car stereo market. It’s the first touchscreen in-car system to use a capacitive panel, meaning light taps rather than heavy presses are all that’s needed to navigate on-screen menus. But more importantly than that, it’s the first device that integrates (almost) seamlessly with an iPhone 4 to run its apps and use its processing power.
Everybody loves gadgets, but there is something about gadgets and cars that just screams cool.
A fully fledged Bluetooth hands-free car kit, Parrot's range-topping MKi9200 offers full compatibility with the Apple iPod range as well as the iPhone 3G.
A little brother to the CPC-1100, Azentek’s CPC-1100 boasts the same features and functionality of its sibling, but fits into a standard single DIN dash slot, making it ideal for vehicles that don’t have the space for a double DIN unit.
Claimed to be the world's first fully integrated in-car PC, Azentek’s CPC-1200 is a navigation and entertainment system designed to fit into a standard double DIN dash slot. Providing all the features of a regular car stereo, the CPC-1200 also offers a complete navigational experience, mobile phone integration via Bluetooth, multimedia playback and optional automotive diagnostic capabilities. While it may be an impressive list of features, you’ll pay a premium for them.
The Harman Kardon Drive + Play is an excellent gadget that allows you to control and listen to your iPod in the car. Although it's not without its faults, it does a very good job of emulating the controls and display of your iPod - and best of all it sounds excellent.
Keep the kids quiet and friends entertained with in-car multimedia. We'll tell you what you need.
With the iPod phenomenon making MP3 players one of the biggest movers in electronics over the past few years, the accessory market has literally exploded, with many companies rushing in for a piece of the pie. Unfortunately, rushing to make a product isn't always the best solution and it seems Crest have fallen into this trap, producing a barely useable product that fails in almost every department.
It's time to throw away your old 8-track and get audiophilic with the latest in car stereo systems.
This portable DVD player from NU is an excellent option for those looking for an affordable device for in-car DVD playback, provided that they don't mind substandard image and audio quality. We're not being facetious either; quality is what we look for in massive LCD and plasma television sets, not seven inch portable DVD players. While image quality does suffer on the Cinetrek, it is in fact a very viable choice for in car entertainment.
Imagine a world where the endless barrage of "are we there yet?" is replaced by the silence of childhood contentment. The Sony MV-700HR Dream Station can make this a reality. An in-car multimedia system, the Dream Station can be attached to the headrest of the front seats, allowing the passengers to view DVD Video, listen to MP3 or the bop away to the radio.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware PackerNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIT Support TechnicianNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Ops EngineerACT
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTPre- Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC