Car service company Uber has partnered with music streaming service Spotify to allow playlists to be played in Uber taxis.
GPS & Car Tech
Top speed and volume restrictions can be placed on select 2015 Fords, including the Mustang, with the rolling out of the company’s supervisory MyKey technology.
Ford Australia invited Good Gear Guide to its design quarters in Melbourne for a behind-the-scenes look at production technologies and its upcoming Everest concept.
True to the company’s name, the AppRadio is a pioneer in the car stereo market. It’s the first touchscreen in-car system to use a capacitive panel, meaning light taps rather than heavy presses are all that’s needed to navigate on-screen menus. But more importantly than that, it’s the first device that integrates (almost) seamlessly with an iPhone 4 to run its apps and use its processing power.
Everybody loves gadgets, but there is something about gadgets and cars that just screams cool.
A fully fledged Bluetooth hands-free car kit, Parrot's range-topping MKi9200 offers full compatibility with the Apple iPod range as well as the iPhone 3G.
A little brother to the CPC-1100, Azentek’s CPC-1100 boasts the same features and functionality of its sibling, but fits into a standard single DIN dash slot, making it ideal for vehicles that don’t have the space for a double DIN unit.
Claimed to be the world's first fully integrated in-car PC, Azentek’s CPC-1200 is a navigation and entertainment system designed to fit into a standard double DIN dash slot. Providing all the features of a regular car stereo, the CPC-1200 also offers a complete navigational experience, mobile phone integration via Bluetooth, multimedia playback and optional automotive diagnostic capabilities. While it may be an impressive list of features, you’ll pay a premium for them.
The Harman Kardon Drive + Play is an excellent gadget that allows you to control and listen to your iPod in the car. Although it's not without its faults, it does a very good job of emulating the controls and display of your iPod - and best of all it sounds excellent.
Keep the kids quiet and friends entertained with in-car multimedia. We'll tell you what you need.
With the iPod phenomenon making MP3 players one of the biggest movers in electronics over the past few years, the accessory market has literally exploded, with many companies rushing in for a piece of the pie. Unfortunately, rushing to make a product isn't always the best solution and it seems Crest have fallen into this trap, producing a barely useable product that fails in almost every department.
It's time to throw away your old 8-track and get audiophilic with the latest in car stereo systems.
This portable DVD player from NU is an excellent option for those looking for an affordable device for in-car DVD playback, provided that they don't mind substandard image and audio quality. We're not being facetious either; quality is what we look for in massive LCD and plasma television sets, not seven inch portable DVD players. While image quality does suffer on the Cinetrek, it is in fact a very viable choice for in car entertainment.
Imagine a world where the endless barrage of "are we there yet?" is replaced by the silence of childhood contentment. The Sony MV-700HR Dream Station can make this a reality. An in-car multimedia system, the Dream Station can be attached to the headrest of the front seats, allowing the passengers to view DVD Video, listen to MP3 or the bop away to the radio.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Node.JS DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Change AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectSA
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSOE Team LeaderNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA