GPS stands for Global Positioning System. The system is made up of more than two dozen satellites that orbit the Earth. A GPS receiver can use these satellites to pinpoint your location, usually to an accuracy of 10m or better.
GPS & Car Tech
As technology and communications begin to converge, the focus is increasingly placed upon multifunction devices, such as the modern smartphone.
Keep the kids quiet and friends entertained with in-car multimedia. We'll tell you what you need.
It's time to throw away your old 8-track and get audiophilic with the latest in car stereo systems.
Want to get your life in order? Then a personal digital assistant (PDA) could be the right product for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
- Elon Musk: Teslas could drive themselves, today
- Nvidia unveils $10,000 autonomous driving computer
- Driverless cars in the UK gets the OK from government
- Spotify hijacks Uber speakers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC