Never get caught in traffic again, thanks to the SUNA Traffic Channel!
GPS & Car Tech
TomTom and Navman are two of the best known GPS brands, and for good reason: both companies make great quality GPS devices that are easy to use. However, when it comes to choosing between the brands, just picking your favourite of the two won't neces...
Get the most out of Google Maps with some of these pointers.
The best mobile phones for GPS navigation.
The Linux community has a message to Microsoft: Back off
Parrot's range of Bluetooth car kits to suit all needs.
GPS units have not always been the most affordable devices. Start piling on extras like Bluetooth connectivity, media playback and the SUNA Traffic Message Channel on top of basic navigation features and these units can reach $800-$900. Of course, no...
If you’re planning to give a GPS device to a directionally challenged friend or family member as a Christmas gift, here are some of the devices to look out for.
Azentek yesterday launched the world's first fully integrated in-car PC into the Australian market.
Navman Australia this week announced a completely new range of GPS navigation units, the S-Series Platinum. The S-Series Platinum consists of four models, ranging from the entry level S100 to the flagship S300t
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
In-car GPS navigation units are becoming more popular as their price continues to fall. These handy devices provide drivers with turn-by-turn navigation across Australia (and often across the globe), meaning you’ll never have to reach for a street di...
They’re rugged, small and usually quite ugly. Off-road GPS devices remain unfamiliar to most, but they can be useful for novice and experienced bushwalkers alike. Although there aren’t as many players in the off-road market, the product range still r...
Navigon, one of the world’s leading providers of navigation systems, has launched its first portable navigation systems for the Australian market.
Maps from centuries past, paths of satellites whizzing by, global warming brought to life: User-created Google Earth mashups present a dizzying array of information in a new and imaginative graphical form.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
- Elon Musk: Teslas could drive themselves, today
- Nvidia unveils $10,000 autonomous driving computer
- Driverless cars in the UK gets the OK from government
- Spotify hijacks Uber speakers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW