Navman Australia last week announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. Set to hit Australian shelves this month, Navman claims the new MY series provide "rich information" to consumers.
The best mobile phones for GPS navigation.
Azentek yesterday launched the world's first fully integrated in-car PC into the Australian market.
Navman Australia this week announced a completely new range of GPS navigation units, the S-Series Platinum. The S-Series Platinum consists of four models, ranging from the entry level S100 to the flagship S300t
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
Navigon, one of the world’s leading providers of navigation systems, has launched its first portable navigation systems for the Australian market.
Maps from centuries past, paths of satellites whizzing by, global warming brought to life: User-created Google Earth mashups present a dizzying array of information in a new and imaginative graphical form.
The AVIC-F500BT and the AVIC-F900BT are Pioneer's next generation of in-car integrated solutions. The AVIC-F series combines in-car entertainment systems with the latest in navigation technology and information systems. Both units offer a complete audio and visual experience that can control and communicate with portable devices such as Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones, MP3 players and iPods. The units will be available in Australia in mid-July from Pioneer dealerships. In the meantime, check out these images!
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
Garmin has announced its entrance into the mobile phone market with the nuvifone – an all-in-one touch screen device that combines a phone, mobile Web-browser, and personal navigator.
The latest addition to the Pioneer navigation range is the AVIC-F500BT, a system that combines the power of an in-dash navigation unit with the convenience of a portable device.
Quick looks at the coolest new devices for the Apple fans in your life.
With its detailed satellite photos, Google's interactive map lets everyone be a virtual globetrotter. And some of the things we've found in our travels are downright bizarre.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- GPS system could begin to fail within a year
- SUNA improves iPhone GPS traffic updates
- Telstra launches Whereis Navigator Traffic
- TomTom sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Google Earth now shows latest images of Mars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCProgram Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTFunctional Business AnalystNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW