TomTom Australia has recently unveiled its latest, top-of-the-range portable navigation device. The GO 930 includes the latest maps of 37 countries, features enhanced positioning technology (EPT) for uninterrupted navigation in tunnels, and comes pac...
With summer finally upon us, the sunshine's (sort of) beating down. The weather's getting (a bit) hotter, and so are the gadgets. Here's our top nine products announces in Japan this month.
Geolocation, or geotagging, of photos seems to be all the rage at the moment. It allows users to add GPS data to their photos, so that mapping software can recognise and pinpoint the location where the photo was taken. It lets users search, locate, o...
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
GPS (Global Positioning System) technology is all the buzz at the moment and although the space is continuing to grow, there are a plethora of options available on the Australian market. What's the best one for you?
GPS (Global Positioning System) technology has been around for decades. However, it's only over the past few years that most people instantly connect GPS with in-car navigators. These nifty devices ensure that you'll be able to throw away the old str...
Quick looks at the coolest new devices for the Apple fans in your life.
The new year began with the tech blow-out that is the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Many of the big Asian tech companies were at the event showing their latest gadgets, and some interesting new technology that will be availabl...
The Web has been in 2.0 mode for a while now, and in-car tech is starting to follow suit.
They may be marketed as relationships savers - and depending on who does the navigating when you are on holidays - this may be correct. But a GPS not only gets you from A to B with the minimum of hassles, it can also make your holiday come alive, wit...
With its detailed satellite photos, Google's interactive map lets everyone be a virtual globetrotter. And some of the things we've found in our travels are downright bizarre.
They can send a man to the moon (or at least they could 40 years ago). Why can't they make a tiny computer people want to buy?
While drivers are accustomed to using traffic reports to assess road conditions, pedestrians who navigate cities are typically left without aid to determine the best route. But researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology using wikis and ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GPS system could begin to fail within a year
- SUNA improves iPhone GPS traffic updates
- Telstra launches Whereis Navigator Traffic
- TomTom sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Google Earth now shows latest images of Mars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW