Navman Australia last week announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. Set to hit Australian shelves this month, Navman claims the new MY series provide "rich information" to consumers.
GPS Advisor - Features
Google's location-tracking service, [[xref:http://www.google.com/latitude|Latitude|Google Latitude]], uses the GPS hardware found in smart phones (such as Google Android phones and BlackBerry and Windows Mobile handsets) to pinpoint your position on ...
The best mobile phones for GPS navigation.
The Linux community has a message to Microsoft: Back off
GPS units have not always been the most affordable devices. Start piling on extras like Bluetooth connectivity, media playback and the SUNA Traffic Message Channel on top of basic navigation features and these units can reach $800-$900. Of course, no...
Azentek yesterday launched the world's first fully integrated in-car PC into the Australian market.
Navman Australia this week announced a completely new range of GPS navigation units, the S-Series Platinum. The S-Series Platinum consists of four models, ranging from the entry level S100 to the flagship S300t
Nokia Australia recently announced the availability of its flagship N-Series handset, the N96.
In-car GPS navigation units are becoming more popular as their price continues to fall. These handy devices provide drivers with turn-by-turn navigation across Australia (and often across the globe), meaning you’ll never have to reach for a street di...
They’re rugged, small and usually quite ugly. Off-road GPS devices remain unfamiliar to most, but they can be useful for novice and experienced bushwalkers alike. Although there aren’t as many players in the off-road market, the product range still r...
Navigon, one of the world’s leading providers of navigation systems, has launched its first portable navigation systems for the Australian market.
Maps from centuries past, paths of satellites whizzing by, global warming brought to life: User-created Google Earth mashups present a dizzying array of information in a new and imaginative graphical form.
For small businesses, every bit of exposure is worth its weight in gold. In Australia, statistics show that there were nearly 1.93 million small businesses in 2006–07, representing about 96 per cent of all active businesses in the country.
Two weeks ago, Intelematics launched the SUNA Traffic System in Sydney and Brisbane. Although the channel has been in use in Melbourne over the past year the technology is relatively new to Australia, particularly in comparison to Europe and North Am...
The AVIC-F500BT and the AVIC-F900BT are Pioneer's next generation of in-car integrated solutions. The AVIC-F series combines in-car entertainment systems with the latest in navigation technology and information systems. Both units offer a complete au...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GPS system could begin to fail within a year
- SUNA improves iPhone GPS traffic updates
- Telstra launches Whereis Navigator Traffic
- TomTom sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Google Earth now shows latest images of Mars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSSIS DeveloperNSW
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC