Future U.S. elections may very well face Russian attempts to interfere with the outcome, the FBI and the National Security Agency warned on Monday.
While President Trump’s budget proposal is just that – a spending plan for Congress to consider – industry experts say it could translate into big cuts for renewable energy.
When governments turn to private hackers to carry out state-sponsored attacks, as the FBI alleges Russia did in the 2014 breach of Yahoo, they're taking a big risk.
A contentious piece of U.S. law giving the National Security Agency broad authority to spy on people overseas expires at the end of the year.
An event hosted by the government at Cisco Live led to multiple discussions around a room of female tech leaders. Here are the main conclusions...
Information about purported CIA cyberattacks was "passed around" among members of the U.S. intelligence community and contractors before it was published by WikiLeaks this week, Julian Assange says.
Two years ago, at the Cisco Live! Conference in Melbourne, as a result of the Snowden Revelations, Cisco revealed that it was going to the extraordinary lengths of shipping its routers to vacant addresses in order to stop government security agents installing backdoor access to the networks they’d be used on – which in Cisco’s case, means everything from corporate and government networks to the backbone of the internet.
WikiLeaks has attracted plenty of haters over its controversial disclosures. But the site may be in a unique position to help tech vendors better secure their products
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should reverse course and keep the net neutrality rules it passed just two years ago, several Democratic senators said Wednesday.
WikiLeaks has released more than 8,700 documents it says come from the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence, with the documents saying the agency had 24 "weaponized" zero-day exploits for the Android operating system as of 2016.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to roll back some net neutrality regulations that require broadband providers to inform customers of their network management practices.
Megaupload website founder Kim Dotcom and three associates were on Monday cleared by a court in New Zealand to be extradited to the U.S. where he faces a variety of charges including copyright infringement and racketeering.
Privacy advocates are claiming in court that an FBI hacking operation to take down a child pornography site was unconstitutional and violated international law.
Democratic senators have promised to fight any move by President Donald Trump's administration to gut the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- Here’s what Trump’s budget means for renewable energy
- Yahoo breach exposes the drawbacks of state-sponsored hacking
- The NSA's foreign surveillance: 5 things to know
- Assange: CIA had lost control of its cyberweapon documents
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Project Manager ( IT Infrastructure)ACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Health experience requiredNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | April 2017 - July 2018QLD
- TPUnix- Technical Support OfficerVIC
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- FTDesign Specialist - TelecomNSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistVIC
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Security) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTFull stack Developer | 3 mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD