We braved bedbugs, bad PR people, long taxi lines, and greasy convention-center food, all to find the hottest new gadgets and gear.
Here at GamePro, we’ve never shied away from calling a spade a spade, a fanboy a fanboy or a crappy game a crappy game. This has landed us in some hot water over the past 12 months, with disgruntled readers and irate games publishers calling for our collective heads. (Can't we all just hug and get along?)
Autumn 2010 is a long way off, so here are some all new Red Dead Redemption screen shots to help tie you over.
There are an awful lot of video game related shirts (and other merchandise for that matter) that you probably wouldn't be seen dead in, but these 11 shirts are actually kinda cool.
Three decades after the debut of Milton Bradley's Microvision, here's a look at how handheld video game systems evolved, from early flops like the Atari Lynx to the gaming innovations of the iPhone.
Big savings on Dell Wasabi printer, Logitech Squeezebox Boom wireless music system, plus lots more!
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games
Grab a Macbook Pro bargain at the Apple store, plus other great deals on a Panasonic LUMIX camera, a Sony camcorder and more!
The Warcraft series has been embarrassing normal gamers (and enthralling nerds) for 15 years. That’s one-and-half decades of orcs, elves and archmages. With more than 11 million players regularly getting their crawl on, World of Warcraft is easily one of the most successful computer games of all time. And we’re all the poorer for it -- both literally and metaphorically. Disclaimer: In case there is any confusion, the following slideshow is meant to be satirical. We obviously have the utmost respect for World of Warcraft and its diverse community of players. After all, how could 11 million people be wrong?
We're big fans of Movember here at GamePro. In addition to raising awareness of men's health issues, it allows unmanly types (like us) to proudly display our peach-fuzz free of discrimination. On any other month of the year, our pathetic attempts to grow a mustache would be mercilessly abused and ridiculed. But not so on November 1st -- for one month, our scratchy efforts become heroic! This year, Rockstar Games was an official sponsor of Movember -- which just about justifies this extra-fuzzy feature. Rest assured, we've left no whisker unturned in our mission to bring you the very best lip fur that gaming has to offer.
The huge number of games available in the iTunes App Store can make delving into the games scene for the iPhone and iPod Touch pretty intimidating at first
It's the 30th anniversary of this 8-bit PC classic. We celebrate the occasion as we always do, by tearing the product apart and showing you the pieces.
Grab yourself a bargain as we begin the countdown to Christmas! This week you can choose from two great Panasonic and Nikon digital cameras, a large and powerful Dell notebook, a Sony Full HD camcorder, the latest TomTom GPS units, a Nokia smartphone and much, much more!
Assassin's Creed 2 is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game in development by Ubisoft as the sequel to Assassin's Creed. Early footage of the sequel appears to indicate that that the game takes place in 15th century Italy with an Italian protagonist, similar in appearance to Altair but more colourful, named Ezio, also meaning "eagle," just like Alta?r. Gameplay updates include abilities to swim and the use of gunpowder. The game is hitting Australia on 19 November.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Activision for PC is a combat FPS and the sixth game in the Call of Duty series. Comparable to the "Mile High Club" epilogue mission in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a "Special Ops" mode that consists of isolated missions in a variety of settings unrelated to the campaign story. The main campaign is single-player only, but the "Special Ops" mode supports two-player cooperative play. Missions in this mode were created from portions of levels in the campaign, and feature such scenarios as a snowmobile race, a battle alongside U.S. Navy SEALs, and fending off a wave of 50 enemies at once. The game will be released worldwide on 10 November.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- Nintendo's hotly anticipated Pokémon Go Plus wearable delayed until September
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW