Poor Namco Bandai. Not only are they releasing a fantasy-themed hack ‘n’ slash game at the same time as God of War III, but it <i>also</i> stars personality-vacuum Sam Worthington. We doubt Kratos is breaking much of a sweat over the impending showdown.
From arcade classics like Space Invaders to first-person shooters like Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, we take a look at nine of the greatest shooters available on the iPhone today.
With the 2010 Winter Olympics about to begin in Vancouver, the eyes of the world will be on the athletes as they go for the gold. Most of the rest of us will be watching from our living rooms.
Pick up some good gadgets with great prices!
Sometimes, we truly question our readers' ability to comprehend the English language. When we presented our 'most overrated games of 2009' feature last month, we explicitly stated that "none of these games are bad: they're just overhyped." …And yet, within minutes of hitting the blogosphere, our article was torn to shreds by irate gamers demanding our resignation for calling Uncharted 2 a bad game. Sigh.
Grab cheap printers, TVs and a free game on the way back to school
A look at 26 different titles on the iPhone that gamers would consider "real" video games. Familiar franchises and known names that are a little more than the usual casual fare
The most successful console of this generation has games for just about everyone, if you know what to look for.
It's a sad fact of life that everything in this world fades away eventually – including cool websites. Here at PC World, we've seen a lot of sites come and go over the years; from tiny independent gems to all-conquering juggernauts. Even seemingly untouchable websites will meet their doom eventually (just look at Wikipedia's current administrational woes for mortifying proof.) Sooner or later, the grim reaper comes knocking on every server door.
The DSi XL is just around the corner, and one of the main reasons to pick one up is the DSiWare shop which has -- slowly but steadily, picked up steam over the last year. There are some genuine blinders available for cheap download now -- but which are the best and most worth throwing those points down for? We've assembled a list of the top ten must-have games currently available on the service. If you only ever buy one DSiWare game, make it one of these...
From Borderlands to Halo to Mass Effect, GamePro sorts through hundreds of titles to bring you 32 of the best Xbox 360 games that we've seen on the console so far.
2009 sure went by quick, eh readers? It feels like only yesterday that we were sticking the boot into 2008's most overrated games (did Grand Theft Auto IV really come out two years ago?) Soon it'll be 2010's turn. We're putting our early bets on Heavy Rain and Gran Turismo 5.
Vowing to lose weight is the New Year's Resolution that most of us make, and most of us break. But now technology is here to help, with several gadgets, Web sites and iPhone and other mobile device apps that aim to keep you on track. Here are a bunch of our favorite methods for losing weight through the magic of technology.
Pictures of the blockiest MMOG yet!
A rechargeable tote back, a smartphone bracelet, snow goggles with an integrated digital camera to record your triumphs and tragedies, and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW