The IT giant demonstrated some of its the upcoming products.
Games - Slideshows
"…If you gaze into an abyss long enough, the abyss gazes also into you." -- Friedrich Nietzsche.
Last week, we paid tribute to the most [[artnid:355295|underrated games of this generation]] (i.e. stuff you should have bought, but didn’t). Now it's time for the evil twin version. If you missed out on some of the overlooked gems from our previous article, it was probably because of these games. While none of them are explicitly bad, they were all relentlessly over-hyped by games journalists and fanboys alike (seriously, even real life isn't worth 100%, so why award it to a game?).
The current generation of consoles has harvested a bumper crop of incredible games. From the cultural phenomenon of Grand Theft Auto IV to the cinematic luxury of the latest Metal Gear Solid, the number of high-profile releases has truly been staggering. It's therefore unsurprising that many worthy games have slipped through the cracks.
Popular British video game developer and publisher Eidos Interactive has just celebrated its twentieth anniversary. So for you, our loyal readers and part-time Eidos combatants, we commemorate the 20-year milestone by taking you through the history of Eidos Interactive via some of its greatest highs and lows.
As you've no doubt heard by now, brawling maestros Capcom and Namco are teaming up with two new fighting titles: Street Fighter vs. Tekken and Tekken vs. Street Fighter. If you're anything like us, you've probably dreamed up an assortment of fan-pleasing face-offs.
Bad cosplay is like watching a bug eat another bug’s face off – no matter how much it disgusts you, you can't bring yourself look away.
When it comes to game controllers, there’s a fine line between clever and stupid. For every good step forward in controller design, there are a dozen dead ends. Some devices may work very well, but are destined for the dustbin anyway. This slideshow is dedicated to those oddball controllers that set out earn our amazement but only aroused our amusement, instead.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days continues the gritty adventures of Adam 'Kane' Marcus and James Seth Lynch; two hardened criminals looking to make one final big score.
One of the biggest announcements of E3 2010 was the triumphant return of the critically acclaimed Golden Eye 007 for Nintendo Wii.
I ventured to the US to fulfil my lifelong dream as a gamer.
What would E3 be without a bit of eye candy?
We saw an innumerable amount of video games at E3 2010, which either blew our minds (Portal 2!) or induced involuntary yawning (anyone for Battle Chess?). Among the variety of games showcased, we couldn’t help but notice some of them might be greeted with a big fat ‘banned’ label when trying to enter Australia.
Microsoft took the wraps off Kinect (nee Project Natal) at E3 2010, promising an experience that will "bring living rooms to life in a social and accessible way."
The unusual mash-up of anime and Disney in Square Enix's action role-playing title, Kingdom Hearts, has been acclaimed since its initial PS2 release. Following a string of successful sequels, the series is now coming to the PlayStation Portable in prequel form. We've got the latest screens of the game in action.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCSEO StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT