Ninja Gaiden 2 makes its debut on the Xbox 360 later this year.
Games - Slideshows
If you're an RPG fan, then chances are high that you've been awaiting Final Fantasy XIII with bated breath. The genre-leading series is set to make its debut on the PlayStation 3 this year.
Sony has announced that MotorStorm 2 will feature monster trucks, 16-player online capabilities and much more.
2K Games has promised that Mafia 2 will deliver Hollywood movie-style action and game play.
Rockstar Games has released the fourth – and final – gameplay trailer for the hotly anticipated Grand Theft Auto IV.
Adapting videogames for film is nothing new, in fact it seems to be an increasing trend. After seeing films like <i>Resident Evil</i> and <i>Doom</i>, many of us were left wondering why Hollywood continues to slaughter some of our favourite games. It looks like Street Fighter's back for round two, and this time focusing on Chun-Li.
Set in 1939, Indiana Jones allows you to unravel the clues found in ancient artefacts spanning the globe.
Despair no more Fallout fans: after nearly a decade of inactivity, the nuclear winter is almost over!
Dance Dance Revolution is coming to the Nintendo Wii!
Nintendo turns the living room into a fitness centre with Wii Fit and the Wii Balance Board.
The great-granddaddy of the Survival Horror genre has returned from the grave to terrify a whole new generation of gamers. With its unique television-inspired episodic structure and a plot penned by New York Times best-selling author Lorenzo Carcaterra, it is set to be the most exhilarating addition to the series yet. Regardless of what console you own there will be no escape; Alone in the Dark is slated for release on every major format, including Wii and PS2. Check out our slideshow for a sneak-peek at the game's nightmarish imagery.
As with its predecessors, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a story-driven game with seasoned hero Solid Snake drafted for one final mission.
Army of Two is a third-person action game with a heavy emphasis on co-op play. Whether you recruit a buddy for the two-player mode, or enlist the help of an A.I comrade, the game is all about team work. Check out this slideshow for all the latest images.
The much anticipated high-definition version of Gran Turismo is not too far away. So sit down, buckle up and hang on for the ride!
Just when you thought it was safe to switch on your console, the next chapter in Survival Horror is almost upon us. The Resident Evil series is finally lurching its way onto next-gen consoles, appearing exclusively on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots (but lock your doors first!).
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)Other
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW