Rockstar Games has released the fourth – and final – gameplay trailer for the hotly anticipated Grand Theft Auto IV.
Adapting videogames for film is nothing new, in fact it seems to be an increasing trend. After seeing films like <i>Resident Evil</i> and <i>Doom</i>, many of us were left wondering why Hollywood continues to slaughter some of our favourite games. It looks like Street Fighter's back for round two, and this time focusing on Chun-Li.
Set in 1939, Indiana Jones allows you to unravel the clues found in ancient artefacts spanning the globe.
Despair no more Fallout fans: after nearly a decade of inactivity, the nuclear winter is almost over!
Dance Dance Revolution is coming to the Nintendo Wii!
Nintendo turns the living room into a fitness centre with Wii Fit and the Wii Balance Board.
The great-granddaddy of the Survival Horror genre has returned from the grave to terrify a whole new generation of gamers. With its unique television-inspired episodic structure and a plot penned by New York Times best-selling author Lorenzo Carcaterra, it is set to be the most exhilarating addition to the series yet. Regardless of what console you own there will be no escape; Alone in the Dark is slated for release on every major format, including Wii and PS2. Check out our slideshow for a sneak-peek at the game's nightmarish imagery.
As with its predecessors, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a story-driven game with seasoned hero Solid Snake drafted for one final mission.
Army of Two is a third-person action game with a heavy emphasis on co-op play. Whether you recruit a buddy for the two-player mode, or enlist the help of an A.I comrade, the game is all about team work. Check out this slideshow for all the latest images.
The much anticipated high-definition version of Gran Turismo is not too far away. So sit down, buckle up and hang on for the ride!
Just when you thought it was safe to switch on your console, the next chapter in Survival Horror is almost upon us. The Resident Evil series is finally lurching its way onto next-gen consoles, appearing exclusively on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots (but lock your doors first!).
Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is a full-HD (1080p) downloadable remake of the game available only on the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. Here are some images of the fighting moves and actions in-game.
This year's release of Super Mario Smash Brothers Brawl brings back the beef and pitches an even larger group of lovable gaming personalities against each other in a fight to the death.
Gamers, start your engines: the world's most beloved multiplayer racer is finally set to rev its way onto the Nintendo Wii.
The combination of carnivorous dinosaurs and guns - lots of guns - is clearly a match made in videogame heaven. Turok, a next-gen 're-imagining' of the popular Nintendo 64 shooter, provides all the proof you'll ever need. The game is basically an excuse to fight ridiculously large reptiles with ridiculously large firearms. Check out our slideshow for the latest scaly screenshots.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wasteland 3 heads to a crowdfunding campaign, and the snowy wastes of Colorado
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW