Take your axe and audience with you wherever you go with the new portable incarnation of Guitar Hero — Guitar Hero: On Tour. The game comes packaged with an innovative peripheral that slots into the GBA port of your Nintendo DS (the peripheral is compatible with both versions of the console). You can also strum with the stylus. The game will include a diverse set list of rock songs — covering everything from Nirvana to No Doubt. Check out the following slideshow for a look at the new peripheral and all the latest screenshots.
Games - Slideshows
Released to coincide with the upcoming movie, Iron Man takes players into the world created by comic book genius Stan Lee. You will get to follow in the footsteps of the movie's iconic hero, and ultimately be able to explore and experience even more of the Iron Man universe. Strap on your flying suit and metal boots and check out this slideshow!
Radical Entertainment's upcoming game Prototype invites you to drop into New York — as a superhuman with the ability to absorb other people's powers and shape-shift into different forms! Set in a Grand Theft Auto-style 'open world', Prototype will allow players to explore the city, interact with it and eradicate rival Prototype creatures. It will be released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
The Earth's natural resources are on the brink of depletion. As our economies and our way of life tumble into chaos, the superpowers clash to gain control. Set in a fictional future based upon the headlines of today, Frontlines - Fuel of War brings players into the world's next war. As society succumbs to a worldwide energy crisis, a new global depression takes hold. Against this desperate backdrop, two superpower alliances emerge. Set for release in early 2008 in Australia on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, check out the latest screenshots of Frontlines - Fuel of War!
After languishing in suspended animation, the Alien franchise is back to terrify a whole new generation of gamers. The latest title to star H.R Giger's creepy xenomorphs is shaping up to be the best FPS adaptation yet. Slated for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, the game will take its inspiration from James Cameron's action-packed sequel to the original 1986 movie. For all the latest screenshots, prime your shotgun and check out the following slideshow.
Nothing wrong with quality game sequels, but for those in search of the road less traveled, this list is for you.
Dracula: Origin is the new adventure game developed by Frogwares. The game, set to be released in Australia in 2008, gives players the opportunity to take on the role of Professor Van Helsing and chase Dracula. Dracula is on a quest for a mysterious manuscript that will give him the power to raise the dead. Check out the latest screenshots of the bloodthirsty thriller! The adventure will take you to London, Egypt, Austria and, of course, Transylvania—the vampire's famous home country.
They're back to save the world! The hit 1980s comedy about a troupe of paranormal exterminators is about to get the first-person shooter treatment, with the original cast returning to lend their voices to the game. Details are currently a bit thin on the ground, but it would appear that the game will pay homage to many of the famous scenes in the film. Ghostbusters: The Game is slated for release on all major formats, and is scheduled to hit stores by the end of the year. For a look at the latest screenshots (and some choice Ghostbusters quotes!) check out the following slideshow.
Gamers, put your dukes up! Everyone's favourite old school beat 'em up is preparing to make a Rocky-style comeback in the arcades across the globe
A completely interactive game featuring unlimited possibilities for user-created content, Sony Computer Entertainments' LittleBigPlanet is set to become one of the most anticipated launches in 2008. Check out a snippet of some of the latest screen shots!
The 'survival horror' genre owes quite a lot to the Alien films, so it was only a matter of time before one was set in the vast emptiness of space. In Dead Space, players step into the role of engineer Isaac Clarke – an ordinary man on a seemingly routine mission to fix the communications systems aboard a deep space mining ship (sound familiar?). It turns out that an alien infestation has run amok on the space craft and Isaac must use every survival instinct he knows to stay alive. For a peek at the game's foreboding vistas and unworldly foes, check out the following slideshow.
The epic struggle between the spirit sword, Soul Calibur, and the cursed sword, Soul Edge, continues with this ongoing story.
The highly anticipated sequel to the long-running RTS game is nearly upon us
Star Wars: Force Unleashed is more than just a video game; it's another chapter in the epic tale.
The quintessential fantasy-flavoured brawler from the 1980s is back! Golden Axe: Beast Riders is a fresh take on the popular hack n' slash action RPG, designed exclusively for next-gen consoles.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange Manager/ Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW