Wrath of the Lich King is the second expansion to the world's most popular massively multiplayer online role playing game, following on from the successful Burning Crusade. Planned upgrades include a rise in the level cap to 80, new Hero classes, and plenty of new content for new and veteran players alike. Check out this slideshow for all the latest pictures of the new environments and battlegrounds.
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
Coming in November from Epic Games, Gears of War 2 promises blood, guts and awesome action. Check out this slideshow for a sneak peak at this great looking Xbox 360 game.
Everybody's favourite angry, green, radioactive hero is set to return to both the big and small screens. <i>The Incredible Hulk</i> is hitting cinemas on 13 June, and the accompanying video game will be released on 3 June for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The game will allow players to play the Hulk and destroy many objects within a free-roaming environment. Bulk up and check out these screenshots!
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, coming from Namco Bandai Games later this year, is the first entry for the famed ninja on the PS3. The game will feature an adventure mode with more than 100 missions, and 25 transformable fighters. Check out this slideshow for some great screenshots!
A massive, rich, action-packed game where players may play as the heroic forces of good or as the legions of Sauron's evil army, including Cave-trolls, Oliphaunts, the Balrog and Sauron himself. Coming from Pandemic Studios in late 2008.
Batman is getting a make-over and it's done in bricks.
Metal Gear Online is an upcoming online multiplayer spin-off of the Metal Gear stealth/action game series from Konami. MGO will see players work in teams of up to 16 to complete cooperative missions and battles, as well as fighting independently in deathmatch modes. The game is set to be released for the Playstation 3 in June, so strap on your night-vision goggles and check out this slideshow.
Buying a gift for Mother's Day can be a grueling task for clueless offspring. There are only so many fluffy slippers, gift hampers and romantic comedies you can buy before it all starts to wear a bit thin. But there's no reason why your present needs to be so predictable and boring — chances are that your mum is a lot more tech-savvy than you think. For some last-minute gift ideas, check out the following slideshow. (And if you happen to be a mum, grab a pen and some paper — it's time to compile your ultimate wish list!)
With a long line of motorbike and ATV (all-terrain vehicles) racing simulations behind it, Blackrock Studios is about to unleash its latest creation, the action-packed Pure. Pure is all about tricks, jumps and speed. Race your four-wheeled ATV through wide, open areas in various locations around the world, manoeuvre around natural and man-made obstacles, and find your way through the different paths possible in each location. With numerous possible tricks, customisable vehicles and natural obstacles, the game is sure to be packed with adrenaline.
A Brilliant Satire Wrapped in an Ingenious Crime Story Inside an Interactive Masterpiece
Take your axe and audience with you wherever you go with the new portable incarnation of Guitar Hero — Guitar Hero: On Tour. The game comes packaged with an innovative peripheral that slots into the GBA port of your Nintendo DS (the peripheral is compatible with both versions of the console). You can also strum with the stylus. The game will include a diverse set list of rock songs — covering everything from Nirvana to No Doubt. Check out the following slideshow for a look at the new peripheral and all the latest screenshots.
Released to coincide with the upcoming movie, Iron Man takes players into the world created by comic book genius Stan Lee. You will get to follow in the footsteps of the movie's iconic hero, and ultimately be able to explore and experience even more of the Iron Man universe. Strap on your flying suit and metal boots and check out this slideshow!
Radical Entertainment's upcoming game Prototype invites you to drop into New York — as a superhuman with the ability to absorb other people's powers and shape-shift into different forms! Set in a Grand Theft Auto-style 'open world', Prototype will allow players to explore the city, interact with it and eradicate rival Prototype creatures. It will be released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
The Earth's natural resources are on the brink of depletion. As our economies and our way of life tumble into chaos, the superpowers clash to gain control. Set in a fictional future based upon the headlines of today, Frontlines - Fuel of War brings players into the world's next war. As society succumbs to a worldwide energy crisis, a new global depression takes hold. Against this desperate backdrop, two superpower alliances emerge. Set for release in early 2008 in Australia on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, check out the latest screenshots of Frontlines - Fuel of War!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW