Have you been caught walking down the street, headphones blaring as you hum the timeless lyrics from "The System is Down"? Then Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People from Telltale Games is for you. Take control of the boxing-glove brandishing Strong Bad as he answers e-mails, hangs with the Cheat, and generally causes trouble. The game should be out for the Wii and PC mid-year.
Games - Slideshows
Wrath of the Lich King is the second expansion to the world's most popular massively multiplayer online role playing game, following on from the successful Burning Crusade. Planned upgrades include a rise in the level cap to 80, new Hero classes, and plenty of new content for new and veteran players alike. Check out this slideshow for all the latest pictures of the new environments and battlegrounds.
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
Coming in November from Epic Games, Gears of War 2 promises blood, guts and awesome action. Check out this slideshow for a sneak peak at this great looking Xbox 360 game.
Everybody's favourite angry, green, radioactive hero is set to return to both the big and small screens. <i>The Incredible Hulk</i> is hitting cinemas on 13 June, and the accompanying video game will be released on 3 June for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The game will allow players to play the Hulk and destroy many objects within a free-roaming environment. Bulk up and check out these screenshots!
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, coming from Namco Bandai Games later this year, is the first entry for the famed ninja on the PS3. The game will feature an adventure mode with more than 100 missions, and 25 transformable fighters. Check out this slideshow for some great screenshots!
A massive, rich, action-packed game where players may play as the heroic forces of good or as the legions of Sauron's evil army, including Cave-trolls, Oliphaunts, the Balrog and Sauron himself. Coming from Pandemic Studios in late 2008.
Batman is getting a make-over and it's done in bricks.
Metal Gear Online is an upcoming online multiplayer spin-off of the Metal Gear stealth/action game series from Konami. MGO will see players work in teams of up to 16 to complete cooperative missions and battles, as well as fighting independently in deathmatch modes. The game is set to be released for the Playstation 3 in June, so strap on your night-vision goggles and check out this slideshow.
Buying a gift for Mother's Day can be a grueling task for clueless offspring. There are only so many fluffy slippers, gift hampers and romantic comedies you can buy before it all starts to wear a bit thin. But there's no reason why your present needs to be so predictable and boring — chances are that your mum is a lot more tech-savvy than you think. For some last-minute gift ideas, check out the following slideshow. (And if you happen to be a mum, grab a pen and some paper — it's time to compile your ultimate wish list!)
With a long line of motorbike and ATV (all-terrain vehicles) racing simulations behind it, Blackrock Studios is about to unleash its latest creation, the action-packed Pure. Pure is all about tricks, jumps and speed. Race your four-wheeled ATV through wide, open areas in various locations around the world, manoeuvre around natural and man-made obstacles, and find your way through the different paths possible in each location. With numerous possible tricks, customisable vehicles and natural obstacles, the game is sure to be packed with adrenaline.
A Brilliant Satire Wrapped in an Ingenious Crime Story Inside an Interactive Masterpiece
Take your axe and audience with you wherever you go with the new portable incarnation of Guitar Hero — Guitar Hero: On Tour. The game comes packaged with an innovative peripheral that slots into the GBA port of your Nintendo DS (the peripheral is compatible with both versions of the console). You can also strum with the stylus. The game will include a diverse set list of rock songs — covering everything from Nirvana to No Doubt. Check out the following slideshow for a look at the new peripheral and all the latest screenshots.
Released to coincide with the upcoming movie, Iron Man takes players into the world created by comic book genius Stan Lee. You will get to follow in the footsteps of the movie's iconic hero, and ultimately be able to explore and experience even more of the Iron Man universe. Strap on your flying suit and metal boots and check out this slideshow!
Radical Entertainment's upcoming game Prototype invites you to drop into New York — as a superhuman with the ability to absorb other people's powers and shape-shift into different forms! Set in a Grand Theft Auto-style 'open world', Prototype will allow players to explore the city, interact with it and eradicate rival Prototype creatures. It will be released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
- This week in games: Tyranny snags a release date, polygonal Lara Croft returns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA