SouthPeak Interactive's Pool Party involved players using the Nintendo Wii's controller as a pool cue as they tried their hands at "hustlin' pros in dive bars, honky-tonks, mansions and even yachts". Now the game is scheduled for re-release in June 2008, with a "Wonder Stick" attachment included as a package.
Games - Slideshows
The PC version of Mass Effect is due to hit stores in the next few weeks. If you've been holding out for this definitive version, the wait is finally almost over. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots.
The FPS Gaming Vest allows you to feel every punch, kick and bullet wound sustained by your character in real time -- precisely where it happens! For a look at the vest and how it works, check out the following slideshow.
It's Lego! It's Batman! It's Lego Batman: The Videogame! Following in the footsteps of Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones, this latest addition to the franchise is set to give the caped crusader the same blocky treatment. Check out this slideshow for the latest
Starcraft II, the highly anticipated sequel to the much-loved RTS, is nearly upon us. Players can expect a host of new features, including new units and gameplay mechanics for each playable race (Protoss, Terrans and Zerg), a completely overhauled 3D-graphics engine, increased army sizes for bigger battles, built-in map-making and scripting tools, plus a story driven single-player campaign. For an inside look at all the latest concept art and in-game screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
ObsCure II is a survival horror game being released at the end of May for PlayStation 2, Wii and PC.
Buzz! Quiz TV is the seventh instalment in the Buzz! series of quiz videogames, and it's the first to hit the PlayStation 3. The jump from PlayStation 2 to the latest Sony console will see the quiz show in HD resolution, with updated graphics, wireless buzzers and a completely new question pack. The game will also introduce the ability for users to create their own question packs, which can be rated by other users online. Buzz! Quiz TV is expected on the PlayStation 3 in July.
Based on the world and characters from the popular online comic Penny Arcade, this adventure game has been released for the XBox 360 with a demo available for the PC version. The game will only be offered as a digital download, with further episodes released periodically throughout the next year. Check out the slideshow for a look at some gameplay!
The popular Dragon Ball Z franchise is now coming to a next generation console near you! Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is in development for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3 consoles.
Ubisoft leaps back into the Prince of Persia franchise with Prince of Persia: Prodigy.
After staring in a Hollywood movie series, Jason Bourne is coming to a games console near you!
Too Human, the latest Xbox 360 game from Microsoft Game Studios, delves into an alternate reality steeped in Norse mythology.
The sixth instalment in the Silent Hill series, Silent Hill: Homecoming, sees soldier Alex Shepherd return home from his tour of duty to find his father and brother missing. The search for his family leads him to the empty streets of Silent Hill. Developed by Konami in cooperation with Foundation 9 and the Collective, Silent Hill: Homecoming will feature new puzzles, new landscapes and new enemies. The game will feature a realistic physics engine. Silent Hill: Homecoming is arriving in September for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
After months -- nay, years -- of feverish anticipation, the fourth major instalment in the Grand Theft Auto series has finally arrived in rip-roaring style. As expected, it has sold a phenomenal number of copies, surpassing all-time worldwide entertainment records in its first week on sale. But is it the best video game of all time? Or just a pay-and-spray sequel with a slicker paintjob? In the following slideshow, we'll take a look at some of the things that make GTA IV great, as well as a few things that could do with some improvement.
Atari takes players off the street and onto the racetrack with Race Driver: GRID, a realistic driving simulation. Encompassing both circuit and drift racing, GRID will let players race over three different continents and in several different styles. GRID incorporates a high-end physics system to ensure realistic vehicular damage on the track. This game will allow for up to 12 players in online multiplayer. Coming to the PS3, X360, PC and DS, GRID is set to launch next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
- The Xbox One's first email app is here, and it's not Outlook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTIT Operations Manager / IT Business ManagerVIC
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP BPC Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT