SouthPeak Interactive's Pool Party involved players using the Nintendo Wii's controller as a pool cue as they tried their hands at "hustlin' pros in dive bars, honky-tonks, mansions and even yachts". Now the game is scheduled for re-release in June 2008, with a "Wonder Stick" attachment included as a package.
The PC version of Mass Effect is due to hit stores in the next few weeks. If you've been holding out for this definitive version, the wait is finally almost over. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots.
The FPS Gaming Vest allows you to feel every punch, kick and bullet wound sustained by your character in real time -- precisely where it happens! For a look at the vest and how it works, check out the following slideshow.
It's Lego! It's Batman! It's Lego Batman: The Videogame! Following in the footsteps of Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones, this latest addition to the franchise is set to give the caped crusader the same blocky treatment. Check out this slideshow for the latest
Starcraft II, the highly anticipated sequel to the much-loved RTS, is nearly upon us. Players can expect a host of new features, including new units and gameplay mechanics for each playable race (Protoss, Terrans and Zerg), a completely overhauled 3D-graphics engine, increased army sizes for bigger battles, built-in map-making and scripting tools, plus a story driven single-player campaign. For an inside look at all the latest concept art and in-game screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
ObsCure II is a survival horror game being released at the end of May for PlayStation 2, Wii and PC.
Buzz! Quiz TV is the seventh instalment in the Buzz! series of quiz videogames, and it's the first to hit the PlayStation 3. The jump from PlayStation 2 to the latest Sony console will see the quiz show in HD resolution, with updated graphics, wireless buzzers and a completely new question pack. The game will also introduce the ability for users to create their own question packs, which can be rated by other users online. Buzz! Quiz TV is expected on the PlayStation 3 in July.
Based on the world and characters from the popular online comic Penny Arcade, this adventure game has been released for the XBox 360 with a demo available for the PC version. The game will only be offered as a digital download, with further episodes released periodically throughout the next year. Check out the slideshow for a look at some gameplay!
The popular Dragon Ball Z franchise is now coming to a next generation console near you! Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is in development for Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3 consoles.
Ubisoft leaps back into the Prince of Persia franchise with Prince of Persia: Prodigy.
After staring in a Hollywood movie series, Jason Bourne is coming to a games console near you!
Too Human, the latest Xbox 360 game from Microsoft Game Studios, delves into an alternate reality steeped in Norse mythology.
The sixth instalment in the Silent Hill series, Silent Hill: Homecoming, sees soldier Alex Shepherd return home from his tour of duty to find his father and brother missing. The search for his family leads him to the empty streets of Silent Hill. Developed by Konami in cooperation with Foundation 9 and the Collective, Silent Hill: Homecoming will feature new puzzles, new landscapes and new enemies. The game will feature a realistic physics engine. Silent Hill: Homecoming is arriving in September for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
After months -- nay, years -- of feverish anticipation, the fourth major instalment in the Grand Theft Auto series has finally arrived in rip-roaring style. As expected, it has sold a phenomenal number of copies, surpassing all-time worldwide entertainment records in its first week on sale. But is it the best video game of all time? Or just a pay-and-spray sequel with a slicker paintjob? In the following slideshow, we'll take a look at some of the things that make GTA IV great, as well as a few things that could do with some improvement.
Atari takes players off the street and onto the racetrack with Race Driver: GRID, a realistic driving simulation. Encompassing both circuit and drift racing, GRID will let players race over three different continents and in several different styles. GRID incorporates a high-end physics system to ensure realistic vehicular damage on the track. This game will allow for up to 12 players in online multiplayer. Coming to the PS3, X360, PC and DS, GRID is set to launch next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW