We love LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Indiana Jones, but we're holding out hope for saucier fare. Here's a collection of classic films that would make killer LEGO games!
Set to be released 25 June, Kung Fu Panda: The Game will see players mastering the varied Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, his teacher Shifu and other characters.
Sid Meier's classic slow-burn nation-building game Civilisation is coming to the Xbox 360 on 13 June as Sid Meier's Civilisation Revolution.
As we approach the middle era of seventh generation consoles, we list the most miserable games released so far. Dodge these stinkers at all costs. Don't let the following countdown numbers confuse you: these games are all trash.
A new action title exclusively for the Nintendo Wii, Spyborgs allows players to take on the identities of a diverse team of five bionic superspies in a fight to save the world from a group of dastardly supervillains. The game is a set in a world that resembles a Saturday morning cartoon. It's coming from Capcom next year.
Naturally select this! Play God and toy with evolution in Maxis founder Will Wright's intriguing and much-anticipated sim Spore. It's coming to the PC in early September. Check out some of these great screenshots!
From the top men at Traveller's Tales comes everyone's favourite fedora-branding, whip wielding, tomb-raiding Professor Jones in classic LEGO format. From the team that brought you LEGO Star Wars comes the next big platformer from LucasArts! It's coming for the Nintendo DS, PC, PlayStation 2 and 3, PlayStation Portable, the Wii and the Xbox 360. And it's being released this week!
The classic Alone in the Dark franchise gets a next-gen makeover in Atari's upcoming game. Chills, fear and lots of darkness usher you in to a world where evil knows no bounds. It's coming to the PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and Wii on July 3, and to the PlayStation 3 later this year. Turning on the lights won't save you now!
The next super-charged generation of brawling rumbles onto the Nintendo Wii with Super Smash Bros. brawl just hitting the shelves. Check out the latest screenshots!
Just a few days ago, with little prior warning, Nintendo launched the WiiWare store on the Australian market. It is a new download service providing games and other content that can be purchased using Wiipoints. With the average game costing about $15, this is a great system for people to have a little extra fun at a low cost.
Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking for the Nintendo DS helps players overcome their addiction. The game follows the path of the successful book, but allows players to interact with their quitting though the touch-screen. Coming later this year!
Chalk another one up for Nintendo. Critics who scoffed at the Balance Board when it made its first appearance are now eating crow as Wii Fit sells in the millions and reviews coming from all corners praise the intuitiveness of Nintendo's latest innovative accessory. The sceptics did have reason to be wary, though, as many a company put their hopes in gamers' feet and failed spectacularly. Here are the 7 worst Foot-based controllers that are currently collecting dust in the attics of gamers worldwide.
Ninja Gaiden II is the latest game in the revived Japanese video game series. Gamers once again play Ryu Hayabusa, a master ninja on a mission to save the human race from destruction. The game will feature locations ranging from the Hayabusa village, to New York, to Tokyo. As the game progresses, players will be able to elevate their skill level and perform new combat and acrobatic tricks. Developed by Team Ninja and Microsoft Game Studios, Ninja Gaiden II is scheduled for release on Xbox 360 on June 3
It's billed as a showcase title for NVIDIA, so does Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures live up to expectations?
SouthPeak Interactive's Pool Party involved players using the Nintendo Wii's controller as a pool cue as they tried their hands at "hustlin' pros in dive bars, honky-tonks, mansions and even yachts". Now the game is scheduled for re-release in June 2008, with a "Wonder Stick" attachment included as a package.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Need for Speed puts The Fast and the Furious back into street racing
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
- Sony doubles PlayStation 4 storage ahead of big game releases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW