Unreal Tournament 3 will rock the Xbox 360 on June 26. Check out these pictures for the sheer awesomeness you can expect!
Games - Slideshows
Xbox 360 owners haven't exactly been spoiled for choice when it comes to role-playing games. With the possible (and slightly dubious) exception of Lost Odyssey, there hasn't been a decent Xbox RPG since the release of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion over two years ago. Thankfully, this is all set to change with the release of Infinite Discovery and The Last Remnant: two new epic RPGs from Square Enix. Both games promise to deliver stunning next-gen visuals, engrossing storylines and complex, real-time battle systems. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots from both games.
Saints Row 2 is a sequel to the popular action-adventure game Saints Row. It has the same open-ended gameplay, and follows on from the story started in the previous title. Set in the mean streets of Stilwater, players will use new vehicles and new weapons to take on improved AI and take revenge on the city that betrayed them. The game is hitting the streets on October 14, and will be available for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
id software's game offers PS3 users a taste of megatextures.
We love LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Batman, and LEGO Indiana Jones, but we're holding out hope for saucier fare. Here's a collection of classic films that would make killer LEGO games!
Set to be released 25 June, Kung Fu Panda: The Game will see players mastering the varied Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, his teacher Shifu and other characters.
Sid Meier's classic slow-burn nation-building game Civilisation is coming to the Xbox 360 on 13 June as Sid Meier's Civilisation Revolution.
As we approach the middle era of seventh generation consoles, we list the most miserable games released so far. Dodge these stinkers at all costs. Don't let the following countdown numbers confuse you: these games are all trash.
A new action title exclusively for the Nintendo Wii, Spyborgs allows players to take on the identities of a diverse team of five bionic superspies in a fight to save the world from a group of dastardly supervillains. The game is a set in a world that resembles a Saturday morning cartoon. It's coming from Capcom next year.
Naturally select this! Play God and toy with evolution in Maxis founder Will Wright's intriguing and much-anticipated sim Spore. It's coming to the PC in early September. Check out some of these great screenshots!
From the top men at Traveller's Tales comes everyone's favourite fedora-branding, whip wielding, tomb-raiding Professor Jones in classic LEGO format. From the team that brought you LEGO Star Wars comes the next big platformer from LucasArts! It's coming for the Nintendo DS, PC, PlayStation 2 and 3, PlayStation Portable, the Wii and the Xbox 360. And it's being released this week!
The classic Alone in the Dark franchise gets a next-gen makeover in Atari's upcoming game. Chills, fear and lots of darkness usher you in to a world where evil knows no bounds. It's coming to the PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and Wii on July 3, and to the PlayStation 3 later this year. Turning on the lights won't save you now!
The next super-charged generation of brawling rumbles onto the Nintendo Wii with Super Smash Bros. brawl just hitting the shelves. Check out the latest screenshots!
Just a few days ago, with little prior warning, Nintendo launched the WiiWare store on the Australian market. It is a new download service providing games and other content that can be purchased using Wiipoints. With the average game costing about $15, this is a great system for people to have a little extra fun at a low cost.
Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking for the Nintendo DS helps players overcome their addiction. The game follows the path of the successful book, but allows players to interact with their quitting though the touch-screen. Coming later this year!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Consultant Applications & ServersQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPSharePoint ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCSiebel Developers x 8NSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectNSW