Games publisher THQ has released more screenshots of the highly anticipated de Blob
The John Madden Football series has since developed into the biggest franchise in digital gaming, hosting some of the most critically acclaimed but also controversial incremental instalments in simulated NFL history. And we have all 20 covers.
Flush with new features, encyclopedic but accessible, and fantastically good looking, Madden 09 is the most streamlined Madden ever.
Square Enix is preparing not one, not two, but three new instalments of its wildly popular Kingdom Hearts RPG series.
The first part of a planned series, Too Human is an action RPG that combines science fiction with elements of Norse mythology. If you liked games such as Diablo and Dungeon Siege then you'll love this title as you hack, slash and cast your way through hoards of enemies. You take on the roll of Baldur, a member of the Aesir and a god in cybernetic human form. You are thrown into a war between your people and an invading army of machines.
Grand Theft Auto IV is finally coming to the PC! Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, the latest instalment in the successful Grand Theft Auto series features a detailed and life-like city for players to explore and an original soundtrack -- and newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC!
Most gamers are familiar with big name publishers like Electronic Arts, Activision, and Sega. But what about the development studios themselves? You know, the ones that actually make the games, not just distribute them. Behold! Here are eight of the most important ones.
Set five years after the story in the original Saints Row, in Saints Row 2 players return to the city of Stilwater to reestablish the long forgotten legacy of the 3rd Street Saints. Saints Row 2 places players in the sandbox of Stilwater to essentially do as they please, while following a loose storyline which progresses throughout the game. This Grand Theft Auto-competitor is slated for an October release on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and mobile phones.
It has come to our attention that certain parties on the Internet want you to believe that there are no decent games coming out on the Wii. These people are malicious liars, and you should not believe them.
MadWorld wears its influences on its blood-encrusted sleeves
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames has been on gamers' radars for months now, having been originally slated for release in 2007. The sequel to the popular open-world action game will ship simultaneously on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and PlayStation 2 (no joy for Wii owners as of yet). The game has been designed from the ground up on each system to accentuate their individual strengths. With multiplayer modes, dynamic fire and water effects, advanced AI support and a completely unscripted game world, Mercenaries 2 is set to improve on its predecessor in every area. For all the latest screen shots, check out the following slideshow.
Combining the two LEGO Star Wars titles into a single game, The Complete Saga allows you to play through all six episodes of this acclaimed series. Combining a variety of platforming, action and puzzle solving, this game allows you to play all your favourite Star Wars characters through all the classic scenes of the films. Also included this time around are a host of new levels, playable characters and bounty hunter missions that are sure to keep even veterans of the past titles amused.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is set to deliver the same extreme 3-D brawling action as its predecessors, with improvements in every area. The new game has a roster of over playable characters, as well as enhanced fighting techniques and more than 20 battle stages. The Wii version will also benefit from an improved control system that utilises the Wii-mote during signature moves. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest screenshots
Continuing the groundbreaking first-person shooter series, Wolfenstein pits players against the Nazi war machine, which is engaging in occult experiments. As B.J. Blazkowicz, players must attempt to obliterate the Nazi army and thwart its attempts at global domination. Wolfenstein is built on the same id Tech 4 engine used in Doom 3. At present, the game doesn't have a release date, but it will be released on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCServer SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW