The Witcher, which was released in October 2007, has won more than 90 awards and has sold more than 800,000 copies worldwide. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition brings the game closer to perfection with a number of technical and visual improvements.
Games - Slideshows
Before anyone knew it, the Nintendo DS changed the spectrum of handheld gaming in a way that no one, not even the Nintendo faithful, thought possible. Despite looking like an odd technological cousin to the Game & Watch hardware, the Nintendo DS took veteran and casual gamers by storm.
Named the best Xbox Live Arcade Game and Best Overall Puzzle Game at E3 2008, Braid is the latest game to hit the Xbox Live Arcade
Games publisher THQ has released more screenshots of the highly anticipated de Blob
The John Madden Football series has since developed into the biggest franchise in digital gaming, hosting some of the most critically acclaimed but also controversial incremental instalments in simulated NFL history. And we have all 20 covers.
Flush with new features, encyclopedic but accessible, and fantastically good looking, Madden 09 is the most streamlined Madden ever.
Square Enix is preparing not one, not two, but three new instalments of its wildly popular Kingdom Hearts RPG series.
The first part of a planned series, Too Human is an action RPG that combines science fiction with elements of Norse mythology. If you liked games such as Diablo and Dungeon Siege then you'll love this title as you hack, slash and cast your way through hoards of enemies. You take on the roll of Baldur, a member of the Aesir and a god in cybernetic human form. You are thrown into a war between your people and an invading army of machines.
Grand Theft Auto IV is finally coming to the PC! Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, the latest instalment in the successful Grand Theft Auto series features a detailed and life-like city for players to explore and an original soundtrack -- and newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC!
Most gamers are familiar with big name publishers like Electronic Arts, Activision, and Sega. But what about the development studios themselves? You know, the ones that actually make the games, not just distribute them. Behold! Here are eight of the most important ones.
Set five years after the story in the original Saints Row, in Saints Row 2 players return to the city of Stilwater to reestablish the long forgotten legacy of the 3rd Street Saints. Saints Row 2 places players in the sandbox of Stilwater to essentially do as they please, while following a loose storyline which progresses throughout the game. This Grand Theft Auto-competitor is slated for an October release on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and mobile phones.
It has come to our attention that certain parties on the Internet want you to believe that there are no decent games coming out on the Wii. These people are malicious liars, and you should not believe them.
MadWorld wears its influences on its blood-encrusted sleeves
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames has been on gamers' radars for months now, having been originally slated for release in 2007. The sequel to the popular open-world action game will ship simultaneously on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and PlayStation 2 (no joy for Wii owners as of yet). The game has been designed from the ground up on each system to accentuate their individual strengths. With multiplayer modes, dynamic fire and water effects, advanced AI support and a completely unscripted game world, Mercenaries 2 is set to improve on its predecessor in every area. For all the latest screen shots, check out the following slideshow.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTASP.NET Developer - ASP.NET/JQUERY/SQLNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- TPSenior IT ManagerVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- TPSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCData Centre Design Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD