More imagery has surfaced of Halo Wars — the latest game in a line of blockbusters started by the massively popular Halo on the original Xbox. The real-time strategy game will feature human and Covenant forces and is set 20 years before the original Halo game. There’s no release date set yet, so sate your hunger with these latest shots!
More than two years after its release in both China and Japan, the 11th instalment in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series is receiving an official English translation, heading to the PC in a few weeks. The game, which combines real-time strategy with 3-D arcade combat, follows the events of the famous novel by the same name. Players can assume the role of up to 100 different types of officer as they re-enact events in China during the 2nd and 3rd centuries AD. Rendered in vivid ink styling, the game is a testament to Chinese art and history. The English version is currently slated for a 9 September release on the PC.
It’s been a long time coming, but the wait is… not over yet. Set to be released some time in 2009, Diablo 3 is the sequel to the massively popular Diablo and Diablo 2 games on the PC platform. Stunning graphics set the game apart from its ancestors; gameplay is reportedly much the same. The Diablo series has sold more than 18.5 million copies worldwide -- so why move away from a winning combination? Check out these latest screenshots for some gameplay with the Barbarian and Witchdoctor characters.
Ever since E3 2005 (and that headline-grabbing trailer), Killzone 2 has been one of the most hotly anticipated games for the PlayStation 3.
Mafia II is the forthcoming sequel to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven and it is being developed by 2K Czech.
The eighth game in the popular Tomb Raider series, Underworld allows players to return as Lara Croft as she explores archaeological ruins armed with guns (surprise!). Croft’s movements have been entirely motion-captured, and dynamic, physics-based environments react to her actions. The game is currently slated for a late November release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii and PC.
Flock is a downloadable video game available on the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and for the PC. In the game, players control a UFO for the purpose of abducting and herding sheep back to the 'Mother Flocker' control ship. It’s due to be released in December.
Next week, Sony Computer Entertainment Australia will release its new PlayStation 3 (PS3) 80GB model in retail stores nationwide. The new model will replace the current 40GB version and comes bundled with a DUALSHOCK 3 Controller. For a glimpse at the new hardware (and a crop of hilarious ‘lifestyle’ shots), check out the following slideshow.
Acer has launched a funky-looking gaming PC
Eidos Interactive has just announced a new Batman action-adventure game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 -- and we have all the latest screenshots!
Developed by Replay Studios, Velvet Assassins puts players in the shoes of World War II MI6 secret agent Violette Summer as she infiltrates enemy lines. It will be heading to the Xbox 360 and PC this spring.
The Witcher, which was released in October 2007, has won more than 90 awards and has sold more than 800,000 copies worldwide. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition brings the game closer to perfection with a number of technical and visual improvements.
Before anyone knew it, the Nintendo DS changed the spectrum of handheld gaming in a way that no one, not even the Nintendo faithful, thought possible. Despite looking like an odd technological cousin to the Game & Watch hardware, the Nintendo DS took veteran and casual gamers by storm.
Named the best Xbox Live Arcade Game and Best Overall Puzzle Game at E3 2008, Braid is the latest game to hit the Xbox Live Arcade
Games publisher THQ has released more screenshots of the highly anticipated de Blob
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Epic CEO: How Microsoft is plotting to cripple Steam and seize control of PC gaming
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW