TNA iMPACT! is the highly anticipated video game based on the professional wrestling brand
Games - Slideshows
X³: Terran Conflict is a brand new standalone game set in the universe of X³. It is the culmination of the X trilogy. Players will be able to explore a larger universe than that found in X3: The Reunion, as well as have access to new ships and new weapons. The game is headed to the PC in September.
More imagery has surfaced of Halo Wars — the latest game in a line of blockbusters started by the massively popular Halo on the original Xbox. The real-time strategy game will feature human and Covenant forces and is set 20 years before the original Halo game. There’s no release date set yet, so sate your hunger with these latest shots!
More than two years after its release in both China and Japan, the 11th instalment in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series is receiving an official English translation, heading to the PC in a few weeks. The game, which combines real-time strategy with 3-D arcade combat, follows the events of the famous novel by the same name. Players can assume the role of up to 100 different types of officer as they re-enact events in China during the 2nd and 3rd centuries AD. Rendered in vivid ink styling, the game is a testament to Chinese art and history. The English version is currently slated for a 9 September release on the PC.
It’s been a long time coming, but the wait is… not over yet. Set to be released some time in 2009, Diablo 3 is the sequel to the massively popular Diablo and Diablo 2 games on the PC platform. Stunning graphics set the game apart from its ancestors; gameplay is reportedly much the same. The Diablo series has sold more than 18.5 million copies worldwide -- so why move away from a winning combination? Check out these latest screenshots for some gameplay with the Barbarian and Witchdoctor characters.
Ever since E3 2005 (and that headline-grabbing trailer), Killzone 2 has been one of the most hotly anticipated games for the PlayStation 3.
Mafia II is the forthcoming sequel to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven and it is being developed by 2K Czech.
The eighth game in the popular Tomb Raider series, Underworld allows players to return as Lara Croft as she explores archaeological ruins armed with guns (surprise!). Croft’s movements have been entirely motion-captured, and dynamic, physics-based environments react to her actions. The game is currently slated for a late November release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii and PC.
Flock is a downloadable video game available on the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and for the PC. In the game, players control a UFO for the purpose of abducting and herding sheep back to the 'Mother Flocker' control ship. It’s due to be released in December.
Next week, Sony Computer Entertainment Australia will release its new PlayStation 3 (PS3) 80GB model in retail stores nationwide. The new model will replace the current 40GB version and comes bundled with a DUALSHOCK 3 Controller. For a glimpse at the new hardware (and a crop of hilarious ‘lifestyle’ shots), check out the following slideshow.
Acer has launched a funky-looking gaming PC
Eidos Interactive has just announced a new Batman action-adventure game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 -- and we have all the latest screenshots!
Developed by Replay Studios, Velvet Assassins puts players in the shoes of World War II MI6 secret agent Violette Summer as she infiltrates enemy lines. It will be heading to the Xbox 360 and PC this spring.
The Witcher, which was released in October 2007, has won more than 90 awards and has sold more than 800,000 copies worldwide. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition brings the game closer to perfection with a number of technical and visual improvements.
Before anyone knew it, the Nintendo DS changed the spectrum of handheld gaming in a way that no one, not even the Nintendo faithful, thought possible. Despite looking like an odd technological cousin to the Game & Watch hardware, the Nintendo DS took veteran and casual gamers by storm.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Creators Update adds easy-peasy PC game streaming over Xbox Live
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
- The Nintendo Switch is a radical mash-up of consoles and gaming handhelds
- Tobii's new eye tracker adds head tracking with an emphasis on PC games
- Halo Wars 2 hands-on preview: Blitz mode's thrilling twists could trigger an RTS revival
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTEL2 Project Manager - Applications Development ProjectACT
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- CCURGENT REQUIREMENT - Business AnalystACT
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCAX Functional SupportQLD
- FTNetwork Specialist - Palo Alto FirewallsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW