Everyone’s lovable hedgehog is back at it again, with a second Wii-exclusive title. Continuing the Storybook series begun with its predecessor, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight sees the former console mascot venture into the legend of King Arthur and the Round Table.
Games - Slideshows
The world’s greatest fictional real video game character returns to your screens in Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard. In his comeback role, Matt will have to fight all the enemies from his past games, including zombies, space marines and much more.
House of the Dead: Overkill is a first-person shooter, just like its four predecessors. It’s being developed by Sega exclusively for the Nintendo Wii platform and is set to be released in February 2009. Set as a prequel to the original House of the Dead video game, Overkill will have a new retro-styled look, with new graphics and sound. Check out these screen-shots from the game’s latest trailer!
Gearbox is the latest developer to have a crack at adapting the Alien franchise, with the imminent release of Alien: Colonial Marines.
GamePro handpicks 6 big bloodcurdling video games to get excited about!<br> Halloween is finally here and GamePro celebrates this macabre holiday with our roundup of six big horror-themed games on the horizon that you should definitely not pass up.
Here are five things every gamer should know about the new Xbox 360 update. The "New Xbox Experience" is a pretty pretentious name for a system update, especially because it sounds like it will transform your console into something entirely new, which is misleading. Still, after playing with the update for more than a week, I'm impressed. Here are five important points to consider before the free update goes live on November 19.
Let’s face it -- re-enacting World War II battles can only provide so much entertainment. Of course, with its fifth installment on the way, the Call of Duty franchise doesn’t look like it’s slowing down with its World War II theme anytime soon, but it seems Treyarch has0 heard the cry of gamers everywhere.
Check out 38 enemies that made an immediate impression on us.
The ever popular Sims game franchise will receive another member of the family when The Sims 3 is released in February next year.
Just in time for Halloween, GamePro names the 23 horror-themed games everyone should play!
Damnation is a vertical run-and-gun shooter that pits you against an onslaught of descending enemies as you attempt to fight your way to the top of each level. Acrobatics, ropes, flying foxes, drivable vehicles and good old fashioned climbing are all at the player’s fingertips, with an emphasis on finding your own route through the massive landscapes. For a glimpse at some concept artwork and in-game screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
If everyone’s favourite gangsta rapper taking out homies in the hood wasn’t good enough for you, 50 Cent is back to teach you some manners.
Famed game developer Rare is resurrecting one of its most beloved franchises, Banjo Kazooie, for Xbox 360. The new game promises to retain the same spirit as the original, with Banjo the bear and his bird sidekick, Kazooie, attempting to take over Spiral Mountain from the witch Gruntilda. Throughout the game, players will be able to build their own vehicles for Banjo to pilot over land, sea and air. The emphasis is on creativity and imagination (i.e. the 100+ contraption parts can be combined in any order you like). For all the latest screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
Set five years after the events in the original game, Skate 2 sees a return to the shattered remains of San Vanelona, which is under threat of redevelopment by a corporation that doesn’t take kindly to skaters.
Tempers flare as we poll our journalists to discover what they believe are the best computer and console games of all time.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP SuccessfactorsACT