GamePro handpicks 6 big bloodcurdling video games to get excited about!<br> Halloween is finally here and GamePro celebrates this macabre holiday with our roundup of six big horror-themed games on the horizon that you should definitely not pass up.
Here are five things every gamer should know about the new Xbox 360 update. The "New Xbox Experience" is a pretty pretentious name for a system update, especially because it sounds like it will transform your console into something entirely new, which is misleading. Still, after playing with the update for more than a week, I'm impressed. Here are five important points to consider before the free update goes live on November 19.
Let’s face it -- re-enacting World War II battles can only provide so much entertainment. Of course, with its fifth installment on the way, the Call of Duty franchise doesn’t look like it’s slowing down with its World War II theme anytime soon, but it seems Treyarch has0 heard the cry of gamers everywhere.
Check out 38 enemies that made an immediate impression on us.
The ever popular Sims game franchise will receive another member of the family when The Sims 3 is released in February next year.
Just in time for Halloween, GamePro names the 23 horror-themed games everyone should play!
Damnation is a vertical run-and-gun shooter that pits you against an onslaught of descending enemies as you attempt to fight your way to the top of each level. Acrobatics, ropes, flying foxes, drivable vehicles and good old fashioned climbing are all at the player’s fingertips, with an emphasis on finding your own route through the massive landscapes. For a glimpse at some concept artwork and in-game screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
If everyone’s favourite gangsta rapper taking out homies in the hood wasn’t good enough for you, 50 Cent is back to teach you some manners.
Famed game developer Rare is resurrecting one of its most beloved franchises, Banjo Kazooie, for Xbox 360. The new game promises to retain the same spirit as the original, with Banjo the bear and his bird sidekick, Kazooie, attempting to take over Spiral Mountain from the witch Gruntilda. Throughout the game, players will be able to build their own vehicles for Banjo to pilot over land, sea and air. The emphasis is on creativity and imagination (i.e. the 100+ contraption parts can be combined in any order you like). For all the latest screenshots, check out the following slideshow.
Set five years after the events in the original game, Skate 2 sees a return to the shattered remains of San Vanelona, which is under threat of redevelopment by a corporation that doesn’t take kindly to skaters.
Tempers flare as we poll our journalists to discover what they believe are the best computer and console games of all time.
After the admitted failure that was Need for Speed: ProStreet, Electronic Arts has returned to the streets for the latest iteration in the popular racing franchise.
Who says the PS3 doesn't have great games? Like its predecessors, Sony's next-gen console is destined to be the home of some truly awe-inspiring games, and already has several gems to its credit. Here are the 24 titles that every PlayStation 3 owner should have in their collection.
E3 may be shunning booth babes, but there were plenty on the floor of TGS. Find the 8 hottest here! <br> Games, games, games. The Tokyo Game Show is gaming heaven. But unlike the new E3, TGS is still a spectacle. Booming music, flashing lights...and booth babes everywhere you look. Scantily clad ladies are banned from E3, but the Japanese still know how to pair up their games with a little something extra on the side. I cruised the show floor and hit all the major booths, and here's who came out on top.
Based on the animated series with the same name, the Afro Samurai video game follows the titular character in his travels. The character is voiced by none other than Samuel Jackson, while the game features a novel cel-shading style to make it appear like a moving comic book. The game will appear on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in early 2009
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
- Microsoft's slimmed-down Xbox One S launches August 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA