Alma unleashes fury in a bite-sized portion.
Ubisoft recently announced the impending release of Tom Clancy’s HAWX
The 17 most memorable palette-swapped video game characters ever.
SEGA will bring smiles and nostalgic thoughts to many next week with the release of the Ultimate Mega Drive Collection for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
SEGA's latest video game for the Wii, Madworld, was approved classification in Australia on Friday. Featuring "over-the-top" violence and a Sin City-style aesthetic that accentuates gore and blood, the Office for Literature and Film Classification approved Madworld for sale in Australia with a MA15+ age rating, accompanied by a warning of "strong bloody violence and strong course language." Given the recent spate of banned games in Australia due to violence and drug use, and the game's recent ban in Germany, SEGA's success with its latest Wii game locally is a surprising turn of events. Featuring a chainsaw-wielding Hellboy look-a-like and making full use of the Nintendo Wii's motion controls, the game hits Wii consoles in March.
Last month we cast our critical eye on the most underrated games of 2008 (i.e. the stuff you should have bought last year, but didn’t). Now, in accordance to classic (read: hackneyed) tradition we present the most overrated games of 2008.
From Double Dragon to Tomba!
Boom Blox, Echochrome, and Persona 4 make GamePro's list of the 16 best games of 2008 you've never played!
Warning: the following games are not recommended for anyone who enjoys playing video games!
Sierra Entertainment puts players in the shoes of a genetically mutated shape-shifter in its latest video game. Developed by Radical Entertainment, Prototype is a sandbox action game which revolves around Alex, a shape-shifter who must piece together his history after waking up without a memory.
We take a look at some of the hottest games heading for shop shelves this year.
Sony's community-based service for the PlayStation 3
Some of these games were overlooked by the buying public, while others were unfairly dismissed by critics. Some were overshadowed by a rival in the same genre. Whatever the reason, they all share one thing in common -- they should have been bigger hits!
They've done Warcraft. They've done Guitar Hero. Here's what they should do next.
We celebrate our seven all-time favorite video game lifebars!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC review impressions: This gorgeous, mostly smooth game is no Unity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW