The release of StarCraft II edges ever closer… but we still don’t know when it will be exactly. Slated for PC release some time in 2009, StarCraft II will feature a single player campaign of up to 30 missions following the Terran (human) forces. Subsequent expansion packs will follow the Zerg and Protoss races.
Games - Slideshows
Adding to the extensive literary, film and video game franchise, Electronic Arts' latest video game, The Godfather II, again places players at the heart of America's mob wars as conceived by Mario Puzo
It has been over five years since the original Mafia muscled its way onto PlayStation 2 and PC. Now, the highly anticipated sequel to 2K Games' gangster saga is almost upon us. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest Mafia 2 screenshots. It’s an offer you can’t refuse.
Alma unleashes fury in a bite-sized portion.
Ubisoft recently announced the impending release of Tom Clancy’s HAWX
The 17 most memorable palette-swapped video game characters ever.
SEGA will bring smiles and nostalgic thoughts to many next week with the release of the Ultimate Mega Drive Collection for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
SEGA's latest video game for the Wii, Madworld, was approved classification in Australia on Friday. Featuring "over-the-top" violence and a Sin City-style aesthetic that accentuates gore and blood, the Office for Literature and Film Classification approved Madworld for sale in Australia with a MA15+ age rating, accompanied by a warning of "strong bloody violence and strong course language." Given the recent spate of banned games in Australia due to violence and drug use, and the game's recent ban in Germany, SEGA's success with its latest Wii game locally is a surprising turn of events. Featuring a chainsaw-wielding Hellboy look-a-like and making full use of the Nintendo Wii's motion controls, the game hits Wii consoles in March.
Last month we cast our critical eye on the most underrated games of 2008 (i.e. the stuff you should have bought last year, but didn’t). Now, in accordance to classic (read: hackneyed) tradition we present the most overrated games of 2008.
From Double Dragon to Tomba!
Boom Blox, Echochrome, and Persona 4 make GamePro's list of the 16 best games of 2008 you've never played!
Warning: the following games are not recommended for anyone who enjoys playing video games!
Sierra Entertainment puts players in the shoes of a genetically mutated shape-shifter in its latest video game. Developed by Radical Entertainment, Prototype is a sandbox action game which revolves around Alex, a shape-shifter who must piece together his history after waking up without a memory.
We take a look at some of the hottest games heading for shop shelves this year.
Sony's community-based service for the PlayStation 3
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCChange Manager - O365 Upgrade ProjectQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW