Alan Moore’s magnum opus gets the movie tie-in treatment — in new-fangled digital download form.
Capcom opens the icy crevasse for exploration once again.
Video game boxes have never enjoyed a particularly prestigious reputation. That’s because most of them suck.
Sequel to the popular console video game continues the zombpocalypse.
Though hinted at as far back as 2005, Rockstar only recently formally announced its latest video game, Red Dead Redemption.
Codemasters has released the first batch of screenshots to promote the upcoming rally driving video game DiRT 2. The game is no longer being marketed with the Colin McRae name attached, though the company has stated that the famous driver, who passed away shortly before the release of the original DiRT, will appear in the game.
Electronic Arts yesterday announced the delay of the forthcoming addition to the popular life simulation franchise The Sims.
First came SimCity, then the Sims -- with a few detours in between. (Remember SimAnt?) The latest addition to the popular Sims franchise is SimAnimals.
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest is an action game developed by Pandemic Studios and released by Electronic Arts.
It looks like the superhero's latest adventure is his toughest yet.
Bethesda Softworks has released Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage through Games for Windows Live and Xbox Live. But if you're under 18, you won't be able to download this material.
The release of StarCraft II edges ever closer… but we still don’t know when it will be exactly. Slated for PC release some time in 2009, StarCraft II will feature a single player campaign of up to 30 missions following the Terran (human) forces. Subsequent expansion packs will follow the Zerg and Protoss races.
Adding to the extensive literary, film and video game franchise, Electronic Arts' latest video game, The Godfather II, again places players at the heart of America's mob wars as conceived by Mario Puzo
It has been over five years since the original Mafia muscled its way onto PlayStation 2 and PC. Now, the highly anticipated sequel to 2K Games' gangster saga is almost upon us. Check out the following slideshow for all the latest Mafia 2 screenshots. It’s an offer you can’t refuse.
Alma unleashes fury in a bite-sized portion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Progress builds up developer chops with Telerik buy
- IBM and Microsoft pledge to make their Clouds compatible
- Some Bank of America customers double-charged with Apple Pay
- Google to build Play-like hardware store for Project Ara
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW