2011 has delivered some pretty big games so far. There are plenty more to come, but we thought we'd put together an easy list of our reviews of 2011's most recently released AAA titles. Some are great, some aren't -- read through and let us know if y...
Games - Roundups
As the first 'next gen' console off the rank (way back in 2005, fact fans), Microsoft's Xbox 360 has had plenty of time to build a library of exclusive games and it shows: from the record-breaking Halo 3 to the kid-friendly Viva Pinata: Trouble in Pa...
Over the past few years, the Sony PlayStation 3 has built a respectable back catalogue of exclusive games; arguably besting the Xbox 360 when it comes to unique content. Read on to discover our top 25 'PS3-only' titles released thus far. To read o...
Being a games reviewer isn't all it's cracked up to be, y'know. Sure, you get to bum around on the couch for a living and get sent all the latest games for free, but for every Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, there are countless misguided flops and shovel...
2010 was a huge year for gaming - arguably the biggest in recent memory. In addition to the motion-control hoopla, there was also a dizzying array of great titles vying for gamers' dollars.
2010 was a bumper year for gaming. From January onwards, there has been an avalanche of great video games and gaming peripherals vying for gamers' dollars. In the following slideshow, we highlight some of the best products of the year for PC, Xbox 36...
The PlayStation 3 might be the youngest of the current-gen consoles, but that hasn't affected its games library. In fact, its range of exclusive titles arguably trumps the Wii and Xbox 360 combined. Killzone 2, Resistance, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves,...
The Xbox 360 has played host to many outstanding games over the past five years. In our humble opinion, these are the 20 best video games currently available for the system. Every game on this list is a must-play title -- from the recent smash Halo: ...
Looking for the best gaming headphones? Well look no further! We've rounded some the best gaming headphones currently on the market.
If you're a hardcore gamer, your PC has to fulfil some important criteria: it has to look great, it has to run reliably and it has to be as powerful as possible. These machines we've rounded up are gaming machines of the highest order -- they may cos...
If you're a hardcore console gamer, you'll want a flat panel television that not only looks good, but has fast response times to ensure there's no lag between moving the controller and seeing the effect on-screen. We've put together a list of some of...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTProcurement AdvisorQLD
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSystems AdminNSW
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD