It was interesting to see the fan reaction to the pre-launch marketing push for Dead Space 2; the universal sentiment surrounding the trailers and first-look screenshots seemed to be, "It doesn't look as scary as the first one," and that apparently w...
To the inhabitants of the Disgaea universe, the Prinny isn't a creature held in high regard. And why would it be? According to the series' mythology, these highly-combustible penguin-like creatures are what evil-doers become once they die and pass on...
There was a time when I was wildly hooked on a little game you may have heard of: World of Warcraft. I played it on a daily basis, forgoing meals and a decent amount of sleep just to spend more time with the game.
In some ways, I wish I had waited for the PS3 port of Mass Effect 2 before introducing myself to the Mass Effect universe. It would have been a longer wait, but it also would have saved me a good 15 hours of playing the original game.
As its name suggests, the GameBox is the official emulator of the old late 1980's, advanced-for-its-time NEC TurboGrafx-16 games console, which was also known as the PC Engine in Japan and Europe. The App is a free download, but if you want to play a...
The FIFA series is by far the biggest-selling sports game franchise around the world.
Calling do-overs is usually the last resort of a sore loser, but the main character in Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective has plenty to be sore about in only the first three minutes of gameplay: Shot dead in a junkyard for reasons unknown, with absolutel...
There's a scene in the film Across the Universe where Dr. Robert (played by Bono) goes to visit Dr. Geary, a fellow hippie guru, and says, "What's weird is, we haven't met yet -- on this, or any other plane."
In a nutshell, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded is a remake of the 2008 Japan-exclusive episodic mobile title "Kingdom Hearts coded," albeit rebuilt from the ground up for the Nintendo DS. While both games cover the same narrative threads, Re:coded benefits f...
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero was one of 2010's unlikeliest success stories. What many originally perceived to be nothing more than a glorified demo ended up becoming a sales juggernaut that cunningly served as a selling tool for the retail version of Dea...
In this age, a novel twist on a traditional genre is the perfect way to make a game stand out from its prole brethren. Our highly evolved tastes don't just want Mario to chase after the Princess anymore. We want Mario to chase after the Princess... i...
When games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, GoldenEye 007, and Batman: Arkham Asylum come out to great critical acclaim, I'm almost always hit with a twinge of jealousy.
At first glance, Raskulls seems like the type of game your little brother or sister should be playing. It stars colorful, pint-sized characters that would look more at home in an episode of Muppet Babies than a video game. But don't let its adorable ...
Vietnam is an appetising expansion for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 veterans. The prospect of numerous new weapons, maps, vehicles, and a brand new era creates an exciting opportunity to see and try new things online. It's a compact return to the serie...
Remember the breathless thrill of discovering a new playground when you were a little kid? It didn't matter how many slides you'd zipped down or merry-go-rounds you'd dizzied yourself on, because the fresh arrangement of old favourites made every mom...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC