Kingdoms of Amalur really is the product of a dream team of visionaries; pulp fantasy master writer, R.A Salvatore, comic book art legend, Todd McFarlane, and visionary game designer, Ken Rolston. While Amalur doesn’t quite live up to the expectation...
Games - Reviews
Virtua Tennis 4 on the PS Vita has led me on a journey of self-discovery and enlightenment.
The Alienware X51 is a slim tower PC that flies under the radar compared to most gaming PCs on the market -- including Alienware's own Aurora machines. It's designed to appeal to users who want something simple and effective, and for users who don't ...
Can something be too epic for its own good? Apparently it's possible, and Asura's Wrath is a good example. The game has a torrent of epic action sequences and awe-inspiring cut-scene. It's just a shame you're watching -- rather than playing -- throug...
Fitness gadgets are a popular use of today's technology and the FitBit Ultra is a great example. A simple digital pedometer that counts your steps, the FitBit Ultra is a largely unremarkable device until it's paired with the FitBit website to track a...
While not as prolific in the video game space as other sports genres such as soccer and basketball, tennis has always held a small niche for gamers.
Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection is without a shadow of a doubt the best value of these HD make-overs that are in vogue right now. The three games within the collection all hold up remarkably well, and while we would have appreciated some more work pu...
When the Sony PlayStation Vita arrives in North America on February 22nd, it'll face stiff competition. Mobile devices like smartphones and tablets have become powerful, cheap and ubiquitous. And with great, inexpensive games readily available on a d...
Taking a crack at remaking GoldenEye was one of the ballsiest things that Eurocom and Activision has ever done. It could have so, so easily backfired. But when it was released on the Wii last year, it worked surprisingly well. Rather than being a sla...
The main goal in Need For Speed: The Run is to make it from one side of the United States to the other, racing for your life to win the cross-country event so that the mob won't smoke your rear end due to bad debts. Or something like that anyway.
When the i-Helicopter arrived it was probably the single greatest threat to productivity in our office since we pitted two Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners against each other in the PC World Test Centre.
It’s a good time to be a fan of Tecmo Koei’s Warriors games. This year alone has seen multiple Dynasty Warriors games, a Warriors game focused on ancient Troy, a RPG-hybrid of the formula in Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll a Samurai Warriors game on the ...
The original Halo is a game we can simultaneously praise and hate. A real pioneer of the FPS genre, a lot of what we see in the thousands of FPSers released on a weekly basis have cribbed many of their ideas from trends Halo set in motion.
You begin in a prison cart, hands bound, juddering down a mountain path as a chorus of French horns plays a mournful melody. You'll spend a lot of time navigating Skyrim's mountains -- whether you're climbing through their snowy heights or just stari...
Battlefield 3 is the latest game from Swedish game developer DICE, building on a franchise started in 2002 with the seminal Battlefield 1942. Since the first Battlefield over a dozen games have been released, each with minor improvements from the las...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
- Dungeons and Dragons ditches pen and paper with D&D Beyond
- Exclusive no more: PlayStation 4 games are coming to the PC via PlayStation Now
- Adding video apps like Netflix to the Nintendo Switch is a waste of Nintendo's energy
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- CCMEAN Stack Developer - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - SeniorQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCRisk Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTIncident and Problem ManagerVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC