Ion Audio's iCade Arcade Cabinet for iPad actually started off as an April Fool's joke, but it's now a very real product attempting to recreate the feel of an 80's style arcade machine.
Games - Reviews
The tiny Fitbit Zip is a great motivational tool for a competitive price, though the lack of stair counting is a downside.
FIFA 13 creates a more immersive overall football experience than previous titles. While EA Sports has consecutively improved its FIFA title each year, the jump from FIFA 12 to 13 is definitely the biggest. The game brings back key features, such as ...
It seems profoundly wrong to be recommending a game which will leave its players feeling depressed and guilty, but that's exactly why Dubai-set third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line is both a surprise and an essential reflection upon what action ga...
Parrot claims the new AR.Drone 2.0 addresses the issues of its predecessor, but is it a big enough improvement over the original?
It’s been a long, cold, dark ten years between drinks for the Max Payne video game saga. The original New York noir masterpiece was released in 2001, and its sequel followed in 2003. Rockstar’s continuation of the series eases up ver slightly on the ...
The Parrot AR.Drone 2.0, hitting Australian shelves in June, now records HD video, is easier to control and is less likely to break in the event of a flying accident.
First off I want to apologise for this late review of Mass Effect 3. While I did in fact receive my review copy of the game later due to a mail issue, that wasn’t the main reason why this review is late.
The PlayStation Vita launched with a really good lineup of games; everything from the blockbuster, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, down to the quality bite-sized niche game, Escape Plan. But the RPG category seems grossly under represented. The only game th...
PS Vita version of the 2D platformer handles but lacks certain features.
Kingdoms of Amalur really is the product of a dream team of visionaries; pulp fantasy master writer, R.A Salvatore, comic book art legend, Todd McFarlane, and visionary game designer, Ken Rolston. While Amalur doesn’t quite live up to the expectation...
Virtua Tennis 4 on the PS Vita has led me on a journey of self-discovery and enlightenment.
The Alienware X51 is a slim tower PC that flies under the radar compared to most gaming PCs on the market -- including Alienware's own Aurora machines. It's designed to appeal to users who want something simple and effective, and for users who don't ...
Can something be too epic for its own good? Apparently it's possible, and Asura's Wrath is a good example. The game has a torrent of epic action sequences and awe-inspiring cut-scene. It's just a shame you're watching -- rather than playing -- throug...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
- Doom running on the MacBook Pro's Touch Bar is the latest hilarious 'Doom on dumb stuff' hack
- Massive Civilization VI update adds DirectX 12, new multiplayer mode and maps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project AdministratorNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- FTSenior Security Advisor - CISSP - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst -permanent opportunityVIC