Soul Sacrifice is a new IP from Sony that blends open-world adventuring with RPG gameplay mechanics. It puts the player in control of an unnamed character who finds a cursed book that not only saves their life, but also re-enacts some epic, magical b...
Games - Reviews
From the graphics and gameplay, to the voice acting and humour, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is a Sly game through and through. Playing the game you would not notice that it was done by a different studio, let alone eight years have passed since the p...
EA let the Army of Two franchise take a breather before it returned to it with this year’s sequel, The Devil’s Cartel. Numerous changes have been made to the game over the past two instalments, creating a significantly different gaming experience.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour is back for its annual round of golf, and it manages to surprisingly squeeze in several new features. That is no mean feat for a franchise that has been coming out annually since Tiger Woods PGA Tour 99 in 1998.
The Livescribe Sky wifi smartpen is an impressive product for anyone who regularly takes handwritten notes, but it's interaction with Evernote needs some polish.
Ion Audio's iCade Arcade Cabinet for iPad actually started off as an April Fool's joke, but it's now a very real product attempting to recreate the feel of an 80's style arcade machine.
The tiny Fitbit Zip is a great motivational tool for a competitive price, though the lack of stair counting is a downside.
FIFA 13 creates a more immersive overall football experience than previous titles. While EA Sports has consecutively improved its FIFA title each year, the jump from FIFA 12 to 13 is definitely the biggest. The game brings back key features, such as ...
It seems profoundly wrong to be recommending a game which will leave its players feeling depressed and guilty, but that's exactly why Dubai-set third-person shooter Spec Ops: The Line is both a surprise and an essential reflection upon what action ga...
Parrot claims the new AR.Drone 2.0 addresses the issues of its predecessor, but is it a big enough improvement over the original?
It’s been a long, cold, dark ten years between drinks for the Max Payne video game saga. The original New York noir masterpiece was released in 2001, and its sequel followed in 2003. Rockstar’s continuation of the series eases up ver slightly on the ...
The Parrot AR.Drone 2.0, hitting Australian shelves in June, now records HD video, is easier to control and is less likely to break in the event of a flying accident.
First off I want to apologise for this late review of Mass Effect 3. While I did in fact receive my review copy of the game later due to a mail issue, that wasn’t the main reason why this review is late.
The PlayStation Vita launched with a really good lineup of games; everything from the blockbuster, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, down to the quality bite-sized niche game, Escape Plan. But the RPG category seems grossly under represented. The only game th...
PS Vita version of the 2D platformer handles but lacks certain features.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Pro finally adds 4K video support for local files
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTCisco Network Engineer (FIFO)WA
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPLead TesterNSW
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTDocumentation AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Developer - Short team Contract @ CanberraNSW
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderACT
- TPSenior Drupal Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC