French developer Quantic Dream has made a name for itself pushing the boundaries of interactive fiction in titles, and Beyond: Two Souls might just be the most atmospheric game to come out since L.A Noir.
Games - Reviews
Rayman Legends harks back to the old days of 2D platforming where the focus was entirely on the gameplay. That means the story is more or less non-existent. All you need to know is that you have to go around defeating enemies and collecting things to...
Puppeteer is a fantasy themed platformer for the PlayStation 3 that aims to draw the player into the adventure through its charm and wit.
Despite the small amount of classic content, there is no denying F1 2013 is the most completed instalment in the series thus far.
Killzone: Mercenary is an enjoyable first person shooter that should be in the game collection of every PlayStation Vita owner.
The Splinter Cell games have been taking players on Jason Bourne-esque adventures for just over ten years, and now the series returns with Blacklist. Unlike 2010’s Conviction, which was exclusive to Xbox 360, Blacklist is also available on PlayStatio...
Sega recently released Total War: Rome II, the sequel to its 2004 real-time strategy game. Massive battles have been a trait of past Total War games, and Rome II tries to make use of today’s modern PC technology to recreate epic clashes between Roman...
While the game features a narrative that focuses on a Russian soldier reliving key moments from the Eastern front of World War II, Company of Heroes 2 consists of squad-based gameplay that encourages the user to be highly strategic.
Originally released in 2008, Race Driver: Grid was a street racing title renowned for its cutting edge graphics and handling that struck a balance between arcade and simulation. Grid 2 follows on from its predecessor, with a single-player campaign th...
The popularity of TV shows such as The Walking Dead and films such as I Am Legend, shows that the post-apocalyptic genre is going through a resurgence. The Last of Us, from Naughty Dog, is a landmark piece of software that's a must-have for all PlayS...
Team-based shooters are in vogue at the moment, and Fuse from Insomniac games is the latest addition to the genre. In this title, the player controls a squad entrusted with retrieving an energy source known as “fuse,” which is has found itself in the...
Soul Sacrifice is a new IP from Sony that blends open-world adventuring with RPG gameplay mechanics. It puts the player in control of an unnamed character who finds a cursed book that not only saves their life, but also re-enacts some epic, magical b...
From the graphics and gameplay, to the voice acting and humour, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is a Sly game through and through. Playing the game you would not notice that it was done by a different studio, let alone eight years have passed since the p...
EA let the Army of Two franchise take a breather before it returned to it with this year’s sequel, The Devil’s Cartel. Numerous changes have been made to the game over the past two instalments, creating a significantly different gaming experience.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour is back for its annual round of golf, and it manages to surprisingly squeeze in several new features. That is no mean feat for a franchise that has been coming out annually since Tiger Woods PGA Tour 99 in 1998.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC