The original Dark Souls quickly gained a reputation for being a punishing and yet a rewarding game experience. Its spiritual predecessor, Demon’s Souls, continued the tradition of combining medieval adventuring with a steep learning curve that often ...
Games - Reviews
The final instalment in the Final Fantasy XIII aims to wrap up the entire storyline while bringing further tweaks to the gameplay.
In Dead Rising 3, you play as a mechanic called Nick Ramos caught in the wake of a zombie outbreak in the fictional city of Los Perdidos. The goal is to survive by any means necessary, and that means taking on missions to get better weapons and suppl...
Developer Crytek may have made a name for itself for fast paced and impressive looking first-person shooters, but with Ryse: Son of Rome it experiments with the third-person action genre. Arriving in time for the Xbox One launch, Ryse is also a platf...
Angry Birds Go! is Rovio Entertainment’s first move away from the traditional style of its Angry Birds franchise (Bad Piggies aside). While its graphics and design are reminiscent of Mario Kart, the mobile racing game retains its Finnish developer’s ...
The Invizimals series of games have helped to draw a younger audience with RPG-influenced gameplay that focused on collecting monsters and pitting them against each other in battles. With Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom, the series makes the transition ...
The Zoo Tycoon series has been letting PC owners build and manage their own animal park for over a decade, and the latest entry makes its debut on Xbox One. While it’s a comprehensive business simulator on PC, the console version simplifies the admin...
The Avengers may have been one of the biggest films of 2012, but it missed out on having a video game based on it. Thankfully (and only one year later), Warner Bros. has come to the rescue with Lego Marvel Super Heroes. This is a game that continues ...
There are countless games dedicated to playing the sport of football (soccer, not handegg). However, they are mostly designed to let you live out the fantasy of being a player on the field. Sega’s Football Manager, on the other hand, allows you to li...
This year’s Call of Duty is neither a return to Vietnam with the Black Ops series, nor a return to the fierce battlegrounds of Modern Warfare. It's also not a return to the World War II setting initially popularised by the series. Instead, Call of Du...
We’ve spent a week testing out Microsoft’s brand-new Xbox One. Is it a worthy successor to the indisputably successful Xbox 360, and competitor in the modern console cold-war?
Another year has passed, and with it an additional Assassin’s Creed game arrives in time for the Christmas season. After diverting the series to the American civil war era with last year’s Assassin’s Creed III, Ubisoft has this year moved it to the a...
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
Logitech’s latest wireless gaming mouse has 8 customisable extra buttons (11 buttons total) for those PC games that like to bind half the keys on the keyboard to various in-game functions.
French developer Quantic Dream has made a name for itself pushing the boundaries of interactive fiction in titles, and Beyond: Two Souls might just be the most atmospheric game to come out since L.A Noir.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
- Doom running on the MacBook Pro's Touch Bar is the latest hilarious 'Doom on dumb stuff' hack
- Massive Civilization VI update adds DirectX 12, new multiplayer mode and maps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCBusiness Analyst --Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTSuperannuation Research ConsultantNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC