Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
Logitech’s latest wireless gaming mouse has 8 customisable extra buttons (11 buttons total) for those PC games that like to bind half the keys on the keyboard to various in-game functions.
French developer Quantic Dream has made a name for itself pushing the boundaries of interactive fiction in titles, and Beyond: Two Souls might just be the most atmospheric game to come out since L.A Noir.
Rayman Legends harks back to the old days of 2D platforming where the focus was entirely on the gameplay. That means the story is more or less non-existent. All you need to know is that you have to go around defeating enemies and collecting things to...
Puppeteer is a fantasy themed platformer for the PlayStation 3 that aims to draw the player into the adventure through its charm and wit.
Despite the small amount of classic content, there is no denying F1 2013 is the most completed instalment in the series thus far.
Killzone: Mercenary is an enjoyable first person shooter that should be in the game collection of every PlayStation Vita owner.
The Splinter Cell games have been taking players on Jason Bourne-esque adventures for just over ten years, and now the series returns with Blacklist. Unlike 2010’s Conviction, which was exclusive to Xbox 360, Blacklist is also available on PlayStatio...
Sega recently released Total War: Rome II, the sequel to its 2004 real-time strategy game. Massive battles have been a trait of past Total War games, and Rome II tries to make use of today’s modern PC technology to recreate epic clashes between Roman...
While the game features a narrative that focuses on a Russian soldier reliving key moments from the Eastern front of World War II, Company of Heroes 2 consists of squad-based gameplay that encourages the user to be highly strategic.
Originally released in 2008, Race Driver: Grid was a street racing title renowned for its cutting edge graphics and handling that struck a balance between arcade and simulation. Grid 2 follows on from its predecessor, with a single-player campaign th...
The popularity of TV shows such as The Walking Dead and films such as I Am Legend, shows that the post-apocalyptic genre is going through a resurgence. The Last of Us, from Naughty Dog, is a landmark piece of software that's a must-have for all PlayS...
Team-based shooters are in vogue at the moment, and Fuse from Insomniac games is the latest addition to the genre. In this title, the player controls a squad entrusted with retrieving an energy source known as “fuse,” which is has found itself in the...
Soul Sacrifice is a new IP from Sony that blends open-world adventuring with RPG gameplay mechanics. It puts the player in control of an unnamed character who finds a cursed book that not only saves their life, but also re-enacts some epic, magical b...
From the graphics and gameplay, to the voice acting and humour, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is a Sly game through and through. Playing the game you would not notice that it was done by a different studio, let alone eight years have passed since the p...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
- PSA: Grab all of Battlefield 4's expansions for free through next week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW