Like cane sugar, Pure is sweet and unadulterated. This is among the finest off-road racers ever created, bringing together tight controls, challenging events, and slick visuals in one purified concoction. The lack of split-screen multiplayer leaves i...
Games which are based on movie licenses, especially those aimed at children, are usually slapped together affairs that feature poor production values and insultingly simple gameplay. Monster House, based on the recently released Sony Pictures movie o...
TNA Impact! succeeds where many other wrestling games cut corners, providing a decent experience for fans of the T.V. show. However, the apparent lack of content hurts the overall package. Moreover, TNA Impact!'s obvious cut-and-paste in-ring combat ...
The Sapphire HD 4670 is an affordable ATI graphics card aimed at the middle of the mainstream market. Like the rest of the Radeon R700 series it is characterised by an excellent cost-to-performance ratio that blows nearly everything else in its price...
The ATI Radeon HD 4670 is the latest cut-priced graphics card to gnaw at NVIDIA's increasingly beleaguered heels. It’s getting to the point where we almost feel sorry for the GeForce goliath, with AMD countering every move it makes with something fas...
Spore Origins is an iPhone/iPod touch game that uses the evolutionary gameplay mechanics of the fully fledged game for PC and Mac. In focusing on one of Spore’s most fun elements, Spore Origins expands on the Spore universe while retaining the simpli...
If you missed playing the original Dragon Quest IV back in the glory days of the original NES system, you're in luck: you now have the opportunity to play one of the most uniquely structured classics around. Although it's no longer the game to end al...
The basic premise of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is a stroke of brilliance: in the years between Episodes III and IV, Darth Vader takes a secret apprentice and puts him to work mopping up the few remaining Jedi. Finally we can dispense with all th...
Not quite a full fledged sequel but never feeling like a tacked on expansion pack, Crysis Warhead finds the perfect balance for fans of the first instalment all the while adding just enough new material to keep new recruits interested.
Rock Band was never just a game-it was a bona fide phenomenon. It changed the way we looked at, listened to, and played music in a video game environment and now that revolutionary experience is back and better than ever with Harmonix's highly antici...
The sports side of resource management games has long been sewn up by soccer-management sims such as Championship Manager and Football Manager.
Named the best Xbox Live Arcade Game and Best Overall Puzzle Game at E3 2008, Braid is the latest game to hit the Xbox Live Arcade
From the get-go, Just Cause thrusts you head first into the action-packed role of Rico, a South American field operative who has been tasked with overthrowing San Esperito's reigning despot, President Mendoza.
With just a few subtle but incredibly well chosen tweaks in gameplay, developer Taito has not only created a masterful remake of Space Invaders, but also one of the best handheld games in the last few years.
The Eye-Fi is an SD Card with Wi-Fi capability allows you to transfer photos wirelessly from a digital camera to your computer and to one of several online sharing sites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD