Despite what videogames have told us in the past, World War II wasn't won with a bolt action rifle wielded by an invincible Hollywood action hero -- obviously, it was a conflict lost by many. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway is relentless in emphasis...
I'd forgotten how brutally tough old school games could be but Mega Man 9, the new yet decidedly retro game from Capcom, quickly set me straight. A wonderful throwback to the glory days of the NES, Mega Man 9 looks, sounds and plays like the classic ...
If you enjoy strolling the gritty alleys of the dark side of gaming, Silent Hill has long been a destination of choice despite an uneven entry or two. Sadly, though Homecoming boasts some genuinely intense moments of dread, its equally distressing ga...
2007's DS title Drawn to Life is a standard platforming game with a non-standard twist: the player, cast as "The Creator", draws the game's hero, environments and interactive objects using the stylus. Players and critics were thrilled at the chance t...
The last few years have been good to hockey fans when it comes to videogames. EA Sports has been doing fine work, but this years version is undoubtedly the best game of hockey yet.
Let's get one thing straight right away: Sonic Chronicles is not Mass Effect Sonic, it is not Knights of the Old Republic Sonic, nor is it Baldur's Gate Sonic. While Bioware, a company with a reputation for crafting deep and complex RPG titles, devel...
If I've learned one thing from my time with Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked it's that I wouldn't last a day on a deserted island. Not due to the harsh environments, lack of food, wild animals, or random smoke monsters, mind you - no, if I've learned anythi...
I am a huge nerd when it comes to Batman, so my expectations for the LEGO version of my favourite superhero franchise were understandably high. After seeing what Traveller's Tales did with the Dark Knight, I'm really happy to say that it lives up my ...
As a Camaro is to a Ferrari, such is Baja: Edge of Control to the world of digital off-road racing. It's a poor man's effort to seize a little soil in the shadow of bigger, better names. It's not nearly as pretty as MotorStorm nor as energetic, altho...
As far as spin-off characters go, Wario's had a pretty good career. Though he'll always live in the shadow of his more popular doppleganger Mario, he still manages to star in some awesome games like the frantic WarioWare. Now he's back with Wario Lan...
Like cane sugar, Pure is sweet and unadulterated. This is among the finest off-road racers ever created, bringing together tight controls, challenging events, and slick visuals in one purified concoction. The lack of split-screen multiplayer leaves i...
Games which are based on movie licenses, especially those aimed at children, are usually slapped together affairs that feature poor production values and insultingly simple gameplay. Monster House, based on the recently released Sony Pictures movie o...
TNA Impact! succeeds where many other wrestling games cut corners, providing a decent experience for fans of the T.V. show. However, the apparent lack of content hurts the overall package. Moreover, TNA Impact!'s obvious cut-and-paste in-ring combat ...
The Sapphire HD 4670 is an affordable ATI graphics card aimed at the middle of the mainstream market. Like the rest of the Radeon R700 series it is characterised by an excellent cost-to-performance ratio that blows nearly everything else in its price...
The ATI Radeon HD 4670 is the latest cut-priced graphics card to gnaw at NVIDIA's increasingly beleaguered heels. It’s getting to the point where we almost feel sorry for the GeForce goliath, with AMD countering every move it makes with something fas...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
- Microsoft's slimmed-down Xbox One S launches August 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW