Master of Monster Lair puts a great dungeon-building concept into a small RPG, making this DS title a true thinking man's game. However, the repetitive nature of building levels and killing wave after wave of monsters will get old after a while. It's...
Games - Reviews
The sequel to the immensely popular Far Cry proves itself as a stellar experience that busts the first person shooter genre wide open with amazing depth, freedom and unprecedented immersion.
Initially released in 1996 for the Super Famicon, the original Star Ocean was a ground-breaking debut for newly formed developer Tri-Ace. Both critics and fans praised the effort and it became evident that established role-playing franchises such as ...
Dart past a couple panels when flipping through a comic book and you're not likely miss much. Even if there's a page torn out, you can still get through it without much trouble. You might miss out on a minor plot point or get left out of some nuances...
Take gorgeous graphics, intense action and interesting gameplay concepts, marry it to the legendary Castlevania franchise and release it on the DS. Normally, that's the recipe for an instant classic, as was the case with games like Portrait of Ruin. ...
The original Fable promised gamers the world but upon its release many players lamented the unexplained absence of many promised features. Even though it ultimately turned out to be an exceptionally enjoyable game, and acclaimed designer Peter Molyne...
Pleo (Personal Life Enhancing Organism) is a robot toy with a difference. Unlike the largely superficial Robo-Sapien range, it has been designed to behave as realistically as possible, with new robotics firm Ugobe attempting to blur the line between ...
Kage, buddy! Been a while, like, since the 80s! Oh, you're still a ninja? That Kirihime, always getting into trouble with demons -- damn! Well, you're looking good-better than ever, really. We should get a beer sometime. Ninjas are cooler than pirate...
Novelist and philosopher Ayn Rand, whose work served as one of the inspirations for BioShock, preached that, no matter the circumstances, "A" would always equal "A". Well, it would appear that whether it's on the Xbox 360, PC or PS3, BioShock will al...
In Defendin DePenguin, unlikely hero Little Blue is trying to help save the day as well as Penguin Town's fish supply from hungry invaders. Using your wit, you must strategically place eight different tower types that each have their own environmenta...
Don't go into Wii Music expecting it to be the second coming of Guitar Hero or Rock Band. In fact, it's almost the opposite. Instead of demanding extreme accuracy, Wii Music encourages creativity. On the other hand, its learning curve is much deeper....
Another year passes and another FIFA is upon us. For football fanatics, this means hours upon end refining the skills they’ve developed over the past 12 months mastering FIFA 08. But a new version of this popular football franchise brings new challen...
There's no doubt about it -- Bleach for the Nintendo DS is anime-based gaming done right. While Dark Souls feels more like an update than a full-out sequel to its predecessor, it provides just the right amount of action, story, and new content to war...
It feels like it was only yesterday that we were burying the GeForce 8000 series to usher in the 9000s, but technology is a fickle thing and soon the 9000s will be forgotten under a heap of GT200s.
Sony's new re-brushed and buffed-up PlayStation Portable 3000 handheld video game system should finally be dangling from plastic retail hooks or resting in neat little rectangle stacks on shelves as you read this, but should existing PSP owners think...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPInternal Controls Specialist - BAQLD
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager with a Development BackgroundQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- CCWebMethod DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT