MotorStorm Pacific Rift boasts intense racing, diverse tracks and plenty of vehicles to choose from. But doesn't every racing game make that claim?
Games - Reviews
If there's anything that the DS is known for, it's the handheld's wide assortment of innovative titles. Away: Shuffle Dungeon from the superstars at Mistwalker Studios raises the bar for originality, but sacrifices some of the fun in the process.
Master of Monster Lair puts a great dungeon-building concept into a small RPG, making this DS title a true thinking man's game. However, the repetitive nature of building levels and killing wave after wave of monsters will get old after a while. It's...
The sequel to the immensely popular Far Cry proves itself as a stellar experience that busts the first person shooter genre wide open with amazing depth, freedom and unprecedented immersion.
Initially released in 1996 for the Super Famicon, the original Star Ocean was a ground-breaking debut for newly formed developer Tri-Ace. Both critics and fans praised the effort and it became evident that established role-playing franchises such as ...
Dart past a couple panels when flipping through a comic book and you're not likely miss much. Even if there's a page torn out, you can still get through it without much trouble. You might miss out on a minor plot point or get left out of some nuances...
Take gorgeous graphics, intense action and interesting gameplay concepts, marry it to the legendary Castlevania franchise and release it on the DS. Normally, that's the recipe for an instant classic, as was the case with games like Portrait of Ruin. ...
The original Fable promised gamers the world but upon its release many players lamented the unexplained absence of many promised features. Even though it ultimately turned out to be an exceptionally enjoyable game, and acclaimed designer Peter Molyne...
Pleo (Personal Life Enhancing Organism) is a robot toy with a difference. Unlike the largely superficial Robo-Sapien range, it has been designed to behave as realistically as possible, with new robotics firm Ugobe attempting to blur the line between ...
Kage, buddy! Been a while, like, since the 80s! Oh, you're still a ninja? That Kirihime, always getting into trouble with demons -- damn! Well, you're looking good-better than ever, really. We should get a beer sometime. Ninjas are cooler than pirate...
Novelist and philosopher Ayn Rand, whose work served as one of the inspirations for BioShock, preached that, no matter the circumstances, "A" would always equal "A". Well, it would appear that whether it's on the Xbox 360, PC or PS3, BioShock will al...
In Defendin DePenguin, unlikely hero Little Blue is trying to help save the day as well as Penguin Town's fish supply from hungry invaders. Using your wit, you must strategically place eight different tower types that each have their own environmenta...
Don't go into Wii Music expecting it to be the second coming of Guitar Hero or Rock Band. In fact, it's almost the opposite. Instead of demanding extreme accuracy, Wii Music encourages creativity. On the other hand, its learning curve is much deeper....
Another year passes and another FIFA is upon us. For football fanatics, this means hours upon end refining the skills they’ve developed over the past 12 months mastering FIFA 08. But a new version of this popular football franchise brings new challen...
There's no doubt about it -- Bleach for the Nintendo DS is anime-based gaming done right. While Dark Souls feels more like an update than a full-out sequel to its predecessor, it provides just the right amount of action, story, and new content to war...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can download Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes for iOS and Android today
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes looks sharp, but will it survive the freemium transition?
- Nintendo's bringing Super Mario Run to Android in March, but Fire Emblem's coming first
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTData AnalystQLD