Blitz: The League II reminds me of this season's Chicago Bears: it has a couple of key pieces and a game-plan in place but there are some obvious holes that keep it from rising to the top of the ranks. However, it is an interesting alternative to the...
There's probably nothing worse than a laptop that stands out from the crowd, especially one with as much flare as Toshiba's Qosmio X300; unless you love the attention, of course. The flame design on the lid, the red trim and LEDs are all imagery for ...
"Ba-dooba-doo beep bop, ba-doobity-doo wowww", I splatter the walls of dreary, oppressed downtown Chroma City with some much needed paint. De Blob is as close to synaesthesia as most of us will ever get, so we should enjoy it.
Most action gamers are used to environments that remain static, no matter how much havoc you cause but Fracture brings something new to the table: its "terrain deformation" concept let's you change the very ground you, and most importantly, your oppo...
YouTube has a number of videos featuring young children thrashing away at Guitar Hero and Rock Band. We already know that these kids are going to grow up to become our future Presidents and Space Heroes, but what about kids who need something a littl...
Despite what videogames have told us in the past, World War II wasn't won with a bolt action rifle wielded by an invincible Hollywood action hero -- obviously, it was a conflict lost by many. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway is relentless in emphasis...
I'd forgotten how brutally tough old school games could be but Mega Man 9, the new yet decidedly retro game from Capcom, quickly set me straight. A wonderful throwback to the glory days of the NES, Mega Man 9 looks, sounds and plays like the classic ...
If you enjoy strolling the gritty alleys of the dark side of gaming, Silent Hill has long been a destination of choice despite an uneven entry or two. Sadly, though Homecoming boasts some genuinely intense moments of dread, its equally distressing ga...
2007's DS title Drawn to Life is a standard platforming game with a non-standard twist: the player, cast as "The Creator", draws the game's hero, environments and interactive objects using the stylus. Players and critics were thrilled at the chance t...
The last few years have been good to hockey fans when it comes to videogames. EA Sports has been doing fine work, but this years version is undoubtedly the best game of hockey yet.
Let's get one thing straight right away: Sonic Chronicles is not Mass Effect Sonic, it is not Knights of the Old Republic Sonic, nor is it Baldur's Gate Sonic. While Bioware, a company with a reputation for crafting deep and complex RPG titles, devel...
If I've learned one thing from my time with Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked it's that I wouldn't last a day on a deserted island. Not due to the harsh environments, lack of food, wild animals, or random smoke monsters, mind you - no, if I've learned anythi...
I am a huge nerd when it comes to Batman, so my expectations for the LEGO version of my favourite superhero franchise were understandably high. After seeing what Traveller's Tales did with the Dark Knight, I'm really happy to say that it lives up my ...
As a Camaro is to a Ferrari, such is Baja: Edge of Control to the world of digital off-road racing. It's a poor man's effort to seize a little soil in the shadow of bigger, better names. It's not nearly as pretty as MotorStorm nor as energetic, altho...
As far as spin-off characters go, Wario's had a pretty good career. Though he'll always live in the shadow of his more popular doppleganger Mario, he still manages to star in some awesome games like the frantic WarioWare. Now he's back with Wario Lan...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia