Blitz: The League II reminds me of this season's Chicago Bears: it has a couple of key pieces and a game-plan in place but there are some obvious holes that keep it from rising to the top of the ranks. However, it is an interesting alternative to the...
There's probably nothing worse than a laptop that stands out from the crowd, especially one with as much flare as Toshiba's Qosmio X300; unless you love the attention, of course. The flame design on the lid, the red trim and LEDs are all imagery for ...
"Ba-dooba-doo beep bop, ba-doobity-doo wowww", I splatter the walls of dreary, oppressed downtown Chroma City with some much needed paint. De Blob is as close to synaesthesia as most of us will ever get, so we should enjoy it.
Most action gamers are used to environments that remain static, no matter how much havoc you cause but Fracture brings something new to the table: its "terrain deformation" concept let's you change the very ground you, and most importantly, your oppo...
YouTube has a number of videos featuring young children thrashing away at Guitar Hero and Rock Band. We already know that these kids are going to grow up to become our future Presidents and Space Heroes, but what about kids who need something a littl...
Despite what videogames have told us in the past, World War II wasn't won with a bolt action rifle wielded by an invincible Hollywood action hero -- obviously, it was a conflict lost by many. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway is relentless in emphasis...
I'd forgotten how brutally tough old school games could be but Mega Man 9, the new yet decidedly retro game from Capcom, quickly set me straight. A wonderful throwback to the glory days of the NES, Mega Man 9 looks, sounds and plays like the classic ...
If you enjoy strolling the gritty alleys of the dark side of gaming, Silent Hill has long been a destination of choice despite an uneven entry or two. Sadly, though Homecoming boasts some genuinely intense moments of dread, its equally distressing ga...
2007's DS title Drawn to Life is a standard platforming game with a non-standard twist: the player, cast as "The Creator", draws the game's hero, environments and interactive objects using the stylus. Players and critics were thrilled at the chance t...
The last few years have been good to hockey fans when it comes to videogames. EA Sports has been doing fine work, but this years version is undoubtedly the best game of hockey yet.
Let's get one thing straight right away: Sonic Chronicles is not Mass Effect Sonic, it is not Knights of the Old Republic Sonic, nor is it Baldur's Gate Sonic. While Bioware, a company with a reputation for crafting deep and complex RPG titles, devel...
If I've learned one thing from my time with Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked it's that I wouldn't last a day on a deserted island. Not due to the harsh environments, lack of food, wild animals, or random smoke monsters, mind you - no, if I've learned anythi...
I am a huge nerd when it comes to Batman, so my expectations for the LEGO version of my favourite superhero franchise were understandably high. After seeing what Traveller's Tales did with the Dark Knight, I'm really happy to say that it lives up my ...
As a Camaro is to a Ferrari, such is Baja: Edge of Control to the world of digital off-road racing. It's a poor man's effort to seize a little soil in the shadow of bigger, better names. It's not nearly as pretty as MotorStorm nor as energetic, altho...
As far as spin-off characters go, Wario's had a pretty good career. Though he'll always live in the shadow of his more popular doppleganger Mario, he still manages to star in some awesome games like the frantic WarioWare. Now he's back with Wario Lan...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCTechnical WriterACT