Most action gamers are used to environments that remain static, no matter how much havoc you cause but Fracture brings something new to the table: its "terrain deformation" concept let's you change the very ground you, and most importantly, your oppo...
YouTube has a number of videos featuring young children thrashing away at Guitar Hero and Rock Band. We already know that these kids are going to grow up to become our future Presidents and Space Heroes, but what about kids who need something a littl...
Despite what videogames have told us in the past, World War II wasn't won with a bolt action rifle wielded by an invincible Hollywood action hero -- obviously, it was a conflict lost by many. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway is relentless in emphasis...
I'd forgotten how brutally tough old school games could be but Mega Man 9, the new yet decidedly retro game from Capcom, quickly set me straight. A wonderful throwback to the glory days of the NES, Mega Man 9 looks, sounds and plays like the classic ...
If you enjoy strolling the gritty alleys of the dark side of gaming, Silent Hill has long been a destination of choice despite an uneven entry or two. Sadly, though Homecoming boasts some genuinely intense moments of dread, its equally distressing ga...
2007's DS title Drawn to Life is a standard platforming game with a non-standard twist: the player, cast as "The Creator", draws the game's hero, environments and interactive objects using the stylus. Players and critics were thrilled at the chance t...
The last few years have been good to hockey fans when it comes to videogames. EA Sports has been doing fine work, but this years version is undoubtedly the best game of hockey yet.
Let's get one thing straight right away: Sonic Chronicles is not Mass Effect Sonic, it is not Knights of the Old Republic Sonic, nor is it Baldur's Gate Sonic. While Bioware, a company with a reputation for crafting deep and complex RPG titles, devel...
If I've learned one thing from my time with Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked it's that I wouldn't last a day on a deserted island. Not due to the harsh environments, lack of food, wild animals, or random smoke monsters, mind you - no, if I've learned anythi...
I am a huge nerd when it comes to Batman, so my expectations for the LEGO version of my favourite superhero franchise were understandably high. After seeing what Traveller's Tales did with the Dark Knight, I'm really happy to say that it lives up my ...
As a Camaro is to a Ferrari, such is Baja: Edge of Control to the world of digital off-road racing. It's a poor man's effort to seize a little soil in the shadow of bigger, better names. It's not nearly as pretty as MotorStorm nor as energetic, altho...
As far as spin-off characters go, Wario's had a pretty good career. Though he'll always live in the shadow of his more popular doppleganger Mario, he still manages to star in some awesome games like the frantic WarioWare. Now he's back with Wario Lan...
Like cane sugar, Pure is sweet and unadulterated. This is among the finest off-road racers ever created, bringing together tight controls, challenging events, and slick visuals in one purified concoction. The lack of split-screen multiplayer leaves i...
Games which are based on movie licenses, especially those aimed at children, are usually slapped together affairs that feature poor production values and insultingly simple gameplay. Monster House, based on the recently released Sony Pictures movie o...
TNA Impact! succeeds where many other wrestling games cut corners, providing a decent experience for fans of the T.V. show. However, the apparent lack of content hurts the overall package. Moreover, TNA Impact!'s obvious cut-and-paste in-ring combat ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Film Victoria backs women in gaming with new fellowships
- Nintendo kicks off 2016 with new Zelda release and new 3DS
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- The PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony’s history
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC review impressions: This gorgeous, mostly smooth game is no Unity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW