As a devoted fan of the shooter genre, I really enjoyed the original Gears of War -- its in-the-trenches intensity was a shot of adrenaline for the entire action genre. Unfortunately, I was left somewhat disappointed by its too-short campaign and gro...
Microsoft’s X6 keyboard is a flashy, games-oriented keyboard. While not featuring some of the more advanced features we’ve seen before, such as an LCD screen, it does provide a slew of macro keys, a red backlight and a fairly interesting detachable n...
At PC World we’re used to review samples turning up later than expected. Sometimes a product misses its launch date due to manufacturing errors, while other times there’s been a mix-up at the post. Occasionally, the PR agency is just rubbish at its j...
While not as adorable as the plush toys that Ninjatown is based on (and harder to hug) this strategy game has a leg up on the stuffed-ninja-toy-line in a number of other departments.
As promised, Rockstar San Diego achieves a great balance of challenge, customising, and arcade-style racing fun in the fourth installation in the prestigious Midnight Club series. While it doesn't have the overwhelming amount of cars, courses, and te...
There's no way around it: Fallout 3 has a lot to live up to. Many regard the first two games in the series as RPG classics. Those post-apocalyptic treasures shook off the tired constraints of swords-and-sorcery cliches to create free-roaming worlds o...
Guitar Hero: World Tour is the landmark franchise's first foray into group-based band territory, offering up options to not only rock out on the titular guitar but also get your bass groove on, smash your way to stardom on drums, or wail glass-shatte...
Command & Conquer has had a long history of great moments and the Red Alert games have probably been responsible for most of them. The latest Red Alert tries to emulate its lofty predecessors, but gets bogged down on some curious design choices and t...
Air Traffic Chaos is the newest in a line of popular "tycoon" job related simulations -- this time placing the player in an airport watchtower, guiding incoming and outgoing flights to their final destinations.
MotorStorm Pacific Rift boasts intense racing, diverse tracks and plenty of vehicles to choose from. But doesn't every racing game make that claim?
If there's anything that the DS is known for, it's the handheld's wide assortment of innovative titles. Away: Shuffle Dungeon from the superstars at Mistwalker Studios raises the bar for originality, but sacrifices some of the fun in the process.
Master of Monster Lair puts a great dungeon-building concept into a small RPG, making this DS title a true thinking man's game. However, the repetitive nature of building levels and killing wave after wave of monsters will get old after a while. It's...
The sequel to the immensely popular Far Cry proves itself as a stellar experience that busts the first person shooter genre wide open with amazing depth, freedom and unprecedented immersion.
Initially released in 1996 for the Super Famicon, the original Star Ocean was a ground-breaking debut for newly formed developer Tri-Ace. Both critics and fans praised the effort and it became evident that established role-playing franchises such as ...
Dart past a couple panels when flipping through a comic book and you're not likely miss much. Even if there's a page torn out, you can still get through it without much trouble. You might miss out on a minor plot point or get left out of some nuances...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia