End War is a strategic variant of multiplayer Call of Duty 4 or Counter-Strike. It's a game of constant give and take, action and reaction, and deliciously rewarding upgrades in between battles. Better still, the game's built-in voice recognition sys...
Since you can't fend off leprosy with a rifle, Legendary accommodates its market by switching the unleashed evils of the mythological Pandora's Box from "illness and disease" to "bloodthirsty canines and murderous poultry." But nothing kills a kickas...
Valkyria Chronicles is an innovative, vibrant and beautiful strategy RPG from SEGA that truly breathes new life into a tired genre.
Ironically, Goku's adventures as a child show much more ingenuity and charm on the Nintendo DS than most rehashed DBZ games have in the last five years. There's no Super Saiyans, no exploding planets, and no mention of those infamous power levels -- ...
As the last DBZ game in the PS2's library, Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World is both a mediocre effort and an overall disappointment from Atari and Dimps. Even fans of the series will be hard pressed to favourably compare DBZ: IW against the rest of the ...
Steering wheel peripherals have come a long way since the days of the original PlayStation. There was a time when would-be race drivers had to make do with hideous chunks of wheel-shaped plastic that were far less practical than a regular control pad...
Resistance 2 is a game all about numbers. In this quirky but enjoyable PlayStation 3 shooter, you'll take on a 300 foot-tall Leviathan in the single-player campaign, blast countless hordes in the eight-player cooperative mode, and shoot it out with 6...
Sporting an intimidating all-black design, the Microsoft Sidewinder X5 is a somewhat simple but quite effective mouse for gaming enthusiasts. It doesn’t feature a plethora of gimmicks like adjustable weight or an LCD display, but it does have on–the-...
As a devoted fan of the shooter genre, I really enjoyed the original Gears of War -- its in-the-trenches intensity was a shot of adrenaline for the entire action genre. Unfortunately, I was left somewhat disappointed by its too-short campaign and gro...
Microsoft’s X6 keyboard is a flashy, games-oriented keyboard. While not featuring some of the more advanced features we’ve seen before, such as an LCD screen, it does provide a slew of macro keys, a red backlight and a fairly interesting detachable n...
At PC World we’re used to review samples turning up later than expected. Sometimes a product misses its launch date due to manufacturing errors, while other times there’s been a mix-up at the post. Occasionally, the PR agency is just rubbish at its j...
While not as adorable as the plush toys that Ninjatown is based on (and harder to hug) this strategy game has a leg up on the stuffed-ninja-toy-line in a number of other departments.
As promised, Rockstar San Diego achieves a great balance of challenge, customising, and arcade-style racing fun in the fourth installation in the prestigious Midnight Club series. While it doesn't have the overwhelming amount of cars, courses, and te...
There's no way around it: Fallout 3 has a lot to live up to. Many regard the first two games in the series as RPG classics. Those post-apocalyptic treasures shook off the tired constraints of swords-and-sorcery cliches to create free-roaming worlds o...
Guitar Hero: World Tour is the landmark franchise's first foray into group-based band territory, offering up options to not only rock out on the titular guitar but also get your bass groove on, smash your way to stardom on drums, or wail glass-shatte...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Wasteland 3 heads to a crowdfunding campaign, and the snowy wastes of Colorado
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW