Steering wheel peripherals have come a long way since the days of the original PlayStation. There was a time when would-be race drivers had to make do with hideous chunks of wheel-shaped plastic that were far less practical than a regular control pad...
Resistance 2 is a game all about numbers. In this quirky but enjoyable PlayStation 3 shooter, you'll take on a 300 foot-tall Leviathan in the single-player campaign, blast countless hordes in the eight-player cooperative mode, and shoot it out with 6...
Sporting an intimidating all-black design, the Microsoft Sidewinder X5 is a somewhat simple but quite effective mouse for gaming enthusiasts. It doesn’t feature a plethora of gimmicks like adjustable weight or an LCD display, but it does have on–the-...
As a devoted fan of the shooter genre, I really enjoyed the original Gears of War -- its in-the-trenches intensity was a shot of adrenaline for the entire action genre. Unfortunately, I was left somewhat disappointed by its too-short campaign and gro...
Microsoft’s X6 keyboard is a flashy, games-oriented keyboard. While not featuring some of the more advanced features we’ve seen before, such as an LCD screen, it does provide a slew of macro keys, a red backlight and a fairly interesting detachable n...
At PC World we’re used to review samples turning up later than expected. Sometimes a product misses its launch date due to manufacturing errors, while other times there’s been a mix-up at the post. Occasionally, the PR agency is just rubbish at its j...
While not as adorable as the plush toys that Ninjatown is based on (and harder to hug) this strategy game has a leg up on the stuffed-ninja-toy-line in a number of other departments.
As promised, Rockstar San Diego achieves a great balance of challenge, customising, and arcade-style racing fun in the fourth installation in the prestigious Midnight Club series. While it doesn't have the overwhelming amount of cars, courses, and te...
There's no way around it: Fallout 3 has a lot to live up to. Many regard the first two games in the series as RPG classics. Those post-apocalyptic treasures shook off the tired constraints of swords-and-sorcery cliches to create free-roaming worlds o...
Guitar Hero: World Tour is the landmark franchise's first foray into group-based band territory, offering up options to not only rock out on the titular guitar but also get your bass groove on, smash your way to stardom on drums, or wail glass-shatte...
Command & Conquer has had a long history of great moments and the Red Alert games have probably been responsible for most of them. The latest Red Alert tries to emulate its lofty predecessors, but gets bogged down on some curious design choices and t...
Air Traffic Chaos is the newest in a line of popular "tycoon" job related simulations -- this time placing the player in an airport watchtower, guiding incoming and outgoing flights to their final destinations.
MotorStorm Pacific Rift boasts intense racing, diverse tracks and plenty of vehicles to choose from. But doesn't every racing game make that claim?
If there's anything that the DS is known for, it's the handheld's wide assortment of innovative titles. Away: Shuffle Dungeon from the superstars at Mistwalker Studios raises the bar for originality, but sacrifices some of the fun in the process.
Master of Monster Lair puts a great dungeon-building concept into a small RPG, making this DS title a true thinking man's game. However, the repetitive nature of building levels and killing wave after wave of monsters will get old after a while. It's...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
- Microsoft brings Halo 5's map editor to Windows 10 for free, but stays quiet about Halo 5
- What is WESA and what it means for eSports: Counter-Strike got its own version of FIFA
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW