If you look close enough, you can trace the casual roots of today's Nintendo back to the GameCube's quirky runaway phenomenon, Animal Crossing. The game's latest incarnation, Animal Crossing: City Folk feels and plays extremely natural on Nintendo's ...
Normally, when I hear that a classic game is being ported to a handheld, I become skeptical because the usual result is a no-frills port meant to cash in on gamers' nostalgia. But thankfully, Square Enix isn't that kind of company. They put a lot of ...
So how do you spice up a turn-based strategy game previously based on classical figures and historical battles? According to THQ, you add mythological monsters and make the battles more fictitious, because if there's one thing school has taught us, i...
An interesting and risky experiment, Square Enix's latest epic proves itself a mixed bag, never quite rising above mediocrity. Featuring an ambitious tale hampered by constant and confusing battles, The Last Remnant never quite delivers the typical e...
There's no doubt about it -- this is the best version of Street Fighter II that fighting game fans are ever going to get. Everything from the graphics to the tweaks in each character's moveset makes Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix feel like a ...
Break out your trench coat, baseball hat and a pair of dark shades because donning a disguise is the only way to save face if you plan on picking up Need for Speed: Undercover. You'll want to go incognito in order to hide the fact you're buying the w...
At its best, Moto GP 08 is a realistic, stripped-down racer that constantly challenges you to take a few seconds off you lap time. At its worst, it is a frustrating game with few milestones with which to track your achievements. Either way, Moto GP i...
Considering how badly Sonic's last dozen or so games have been, it's a good thing the blue blur has been finally unleashed. He goes a little wild with the freedom, but also gets the opportunity to return to his true self. Sonic Unleashed features cla...
Some things have always gone great together: peanut butter and jelly, macaroni and cheese, and of course, the ultimate combination -- zombies and high doses of gratuitous violence. Valve's highly anticipated cooperative survival shooter has finally a...
Ubisoft's mini-game extravaganza is back for a third round in Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party, toting brand new events, accessories, and even Wii Balance Board support -- but is the third time the charm for these zany hares, or is their small screen d...
Check your brain at the door and you'll enjoy this campy, ludicrously over-the-top fighter.
Tomb Raider: Underworld brings Lara Croft back in an ardent effort to stop what has been a heady descent into video game irrelevance.
Mirror's Edge reminds me a lot of another EA title, skate!, a skateboarding sim that I reviewed last year. I lauded the game for its innovation but noted that it was clearly a work in progress. Mirror's Edge suffers from the same sense of unfulfilled...
I'm surprised there aren't more RTS titles on the DS. The stylus and dual screens seem like a natural fit for the genre but aside from a handful of titles, it's sort of slim pickings for RTS fans. Robocalypse aims to fill that void with a robotic tak...
Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff runs back the clock to an era of pre-franchise mode football sims with 8-bit style sprites and cut-scene laced arcade gameplay.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW