When the first Skate debuted, it offered up a realistic simulation-based alternative to the unrealistic circus that the Tony Hawk franchise had become. Now, the sequel is here with some subtle improvements that push virtual skateboarding to new heigh...
Games - Reviews
Featuring revolutionary real-time battles as well as an immersive and original plot, Star Ocean: The Second Story garnered a warm reception from both critics and fans of the genre alike; unfortunately, it just happened to release on the original Play...
Big Bang Mini's title boggles me a bit, mostly because I can't seem to find a normal sized Big Bang game anywhere. Putting aside such sundry concerns, Arkedo has done it again: it's made a concept that sounds like it could be incredibly mediocre (Rem...
While ATI continues to dominate the mid-range GPU market, NVIDIA is still Mr. Big when it comes to high-end graphics cards. Its top-shelf offerings continue to deliver the best results in 3-D gaming and it remains the brand of choice for many hardcor...
In the vein of System Shock and Metroid Prime, Moon is a heart-pounding first-person shooter tailor-made for gamers who crave sci-fi adventure. You take on the commanding role of a special space-based task force assigned to a lunar investigation when...
Rise of the Argonauts wanted so very badly to be a thrilling action adventure and sought to draw gamers in with a combination of entertaining gameplay and stunning visuals. However, this adventure falls flat with a disappointing mix of substandard gr...
From the moment I popped the installation DVD into my computer, I knew that Grand Theft Auto IV PC was going to be a tough title to review.
Shaun White's Wii debut bests its high-powered console counterparts, while giving gamers the best reason yet to break out their balance boards.
Shaun White (aka The Flying Tomato) is a world-renowned snowboard/skateboard superstar, so it was only a matter of time before he finally got his own video game following in the footsteps of Tony Hawk.
Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon fills me with a sense of dread. All the series' trademark humour and inventive gameplay has been woefully absent since Destroy All Humans 2, and Path of the Furon is no different. Much like 1970s pop culture, the...
Neopets Puzzle Adventure only delivers half of what it promises in the title. While the puzzle elements show a faint bit of innovation, everything else in the game feels too simple and kid-oriented, even for casual gamers. Oddly enough, Neopets Puzzl...
Even if you're a hardcore Pokemon freak, minor gameplay changes and a yawn-inducing story means this kiddy DS title just isn't worth the price for more seasoned gamers.
Itching for a little Hack 'N' Slash now that Titan Quest is getting old and Diablo III is still a long way off? Well then Sacred 2 might be your best bet.
There was a time when the thought of karaoke in the living room filled regular, right-minded people with the utmost dread. With the exception of masochists, why would anyone want to subject themselves to the unmusical warbling of their friends and fa...
I was never a huge fan of the original Prince of Persia games, but when the series was reborn in 2003's The Sands of Time, I quickly became a fanboy. The ensuing trilogy on the PS2 and Xbox took the Prince's plaforming roots and turned them into full...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Switch is a mix of Nintendo's past consoles
- Dead Rising 4 impressions: 'Tis the season to BBQ zombies with your flaming sword
- This week in games: Free Titanfall 2 weekend, Star Wars Battlefront meets Rogue One
- Every new game revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from Guardians of the Galaxy to Zelda
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCService Desk SMENSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD