"I'm over here!!" Thanks for pointing that out...for the tenth time. I am, in fact, manoeuvring in your direction, so if you'd kindly shut up I'll feel a little less like hurling my DS out the window. Honestly, I don't think I've ever been so annoyed...
I'm a big CoD honk; I played the first two games religiously and every now and again, I'll reinstall one or the other and play through it from beginning to end. I didn't appreciate the third instalment very much, mostly because they didn't bother rel...
With many of the early online hiccups behind it, SOCOM's PS3 debut emerges as a hardcore multiplayer shooter that seasoned SEALS will surely appreciate.
Star Wars the Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels is strictly for the younger half of the fandom, the kids who are still awed by the rise and fall of Anakin and the antics of Jar Jar Binks, God help them.
First things first: 007: Quantum of Solace is not the second coming of Goldeneye, nor does it really stand out amidst the other big shooters this holiday. Quantum of Solace plays like Rainbow Six Vegas with a James Bond disguise using the Call of Dut...
THQ steps into the wrestling arena once again, showing off a few new gimmicks in Smackdown vs. Raw 2009. While many sore spots from the previous instalments have been fixed or reworked, SvR 2009 feels more like an "it's about time" update than a fres...
With gameplay that strays from its platforming roots, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is sure to drive hardcore fans of the franchise nuts. But don't get too uptight about the new vehicle-based focus-I found it to be absolutely charming. It works beaut...
End War is a strategic variant of multiplayer Call of Duty 4 or Counter-Strike. It's a game of constant give and take, action and reaction, and deliciously rewarding upgrades in between battles. Better still, the game's built-in voice recognition sys...
Since you can't fend off leprosy with a rifle, Legendary accommodates its market by switching the unleashed evils of the mythological Pandora's Box from "illness and disease" to "bloodthirsty canines and murderous poultry." But nothing kills a kickas...
Valkyria Chronicles is an innovative, vibrant and beautiful strategy RPG from SEGA that truly breathes new life into a tired genre.
As the last DBZ game in the PS2's library, Dragon Ball Z: Infinite World is both a mediocre effort and an overall disappointment from Atari and Dimps. Even fans of the series will be hard pressed to favourably compare DBZ: IW against the rest of the ...
Ironically, Goku's adventures as a child show much more ingenuity and charm on the Nintendo DS than most rehashed DBZ games have in the last five years. There's no Super Saiyans, no exploding planets, and no mention of those infamous power levels -- ...
Steering wheel peripherals have come a long way since the days of the original PlayStation. There was a time when would-be race drivers had to make do with hideous chunks of wheel-shaped plastic that were far less practical than a regular control pad...
Resistance 2 is a game all about numbers. In this quirky but enjoyable PlayStation 3 shooter, you'll take on a 300 foot-tall Leviathan in the single-player campaign, blast countless hordes in the eight-player cooperative mode, and shoot it out with 6...
Sporting an intimidating all-black design, the Microsoft Sidewinder X5 is a somewhat simple but quite effective mouse for gaming enthusiasts. It doesn’t feature a plethora of gimmicks like adjustable weight or an LCD display, but it does have on–the-...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Valve cleverly battles Steam cheaters with two-factor authentication
- Minecraft steps into virtual reality as Samsung Gear VR Edition appears in Oculus Store
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW