Even if you're a hardcore Pokemon freak, minor gameplay changes and a yawn-inducing story means this kiddy DS title just isn't worth the price for more seasoned gamers.
Itching for a little Hack 'N' Slash now that Titan Quest is getting old and Diablo III is still a long way off? Well then Sacred 2 might be your best bet.
There was a time when the thought of karaoke in the living room filled regular, right-minded people with the utmost dread. With the exception of masochists, why would anyone want to subject themselves to the unmusical warbling of their friends and fa...
I was never a huge fan of the original Prince of Persia games, but when the series was reborn in 2003's The Sands of Time, I quickly became a fanboy. The ensuing trilogy on the PS2 and Xbox took the Prince's plaforming roots and turned them into full...
Around 10 years ago the concept of an overclocked retail PC was something associated only with dodgy dealers looking to sell a slower CPU for a higher price. It was generally frowned upon by non-enthusiasts, as components weren't as reliable when ove...
When Square Enix re-releases RPG games, they often tread a fine line between creating thoughtful remakes or hatred-inspiring rehashes. I'm happy to report that Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, a PS2 port of a GBA game, falls in the former categor...
Monster Lab is a new role-playing title that puts you in the shoes of a Frankenstein-like mad scientist looking to create life. Much like Frankenstein himself, Eidos' Monster Lab allows you to construct various forms of monstrous life through a combi...
An enormous fan of the past instalments in the Persona franchise, I'll be the first to admit that I was a tad sceptical when I heard that Persona 4 was dropping as soon as the end of 2008. Wrapping up my fourth run-through of Persona 3: FES, I was st...
If you look close enough, you can trace the casual roots of today's Nintendo back to the GameCube's quirky runaway phenomenon, Animal Crossing. The game's latest incarnation, Animal Crossing: City Folk feels and plays extremely natural on Nintendo's ...
Normally, when I hear that a classic game is being ported to a handheld, I become skeptical because the usual result is a no-frills port meant to cash in on gamers' nostalgia. But thankfully, Square Enix isn't that kind of company. They put a lot of ...
So how do you spice up a turn-based strategy game previously based on classical figures and historical battles? According to THQ, you add mythological monsters and make the battles more fictitious, because if there's one thing school has taught us, i...
An interesting and risky experiment, Square Enix's latest epic proves itself a mixed bag, never quite rising above mediocrity. Featuring an ambitious tale hampered by constant and confusing battles, The Last Remnant never quite delivers the typical e...
There's no doubt about it -- this is the best version of Street Fighter II that fighting game fans are ever going to get. Everything from the graphics to the tweaks in each character's moveset makes Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix feel like a ...
Break out your trench coat, baseball hat and a pair of dark shades because donning a disguise is the only way to save face if you plan on picking up Need for Speed: Undercover. You'll want to go incognito in order to hide the fact you're buying the w...
At its best, Moto GP 08 is a realistic, stripped-down racer that constantly challenges you to take a few seconds off you lap time. At its worst, it is a frustrating game with few milestones with which to track your achievements. Either way, Moto GP i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
- Sea of Thieves is Rare's grog-drinking, accordion-playing, pirate silliness simulator
- Shadow Warrior 2 hands-on: Lo Wang gets even more wild with fast, furious 4-way action
- Xbox One keyboard and mouse support teased as PCs and consoles draw closer together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCProject DirectorWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW