While it wasn't the best shooter ever created -- that honor belongs to the original Half-Life -- the original F.E.A.R. was a terrific FPS, full of intense action, a sweet slo-mo gimmick and the scariest little girl I've ever encountered whose last na...
Street Fighter IV is the latest addition to the acclaimed series which first graced the coin-op arcades in 1987, and marks arguably the best title release amid a wavering history of productions both good and bad.
Almost four years have passed since Sony first unveiled Killzone 2, their vastly darker answer to the Halo franchise. In gaming terms, four years is an eternity, but Guerilla Games' gritty shooter is finally here to deliver a kickass experience that ...
An offbeat and idiosyncratic IP, The Chase mixes wonderfully innovative gameplay with some incredibly frustrating design choices, creating an original, if ultimately forgettable experience.
When the first Skate debuted, it offered up a realistic simulation-based alternative to the unrealistic circus that the Tony Hawk franchise had become. Now, the sequel is here with some subtle improvements that push virtual skateboarding to new heigh...
Featuring revolutionary real-time battles as well as an immersive and original plot, Star Ocean: The Second Story garnered a warm reception from both critics and fans of the genre alike; unfortunately, it just happened to release on the original Play...
Big Bang Mini's title boggles me a bit, mostly because I can't seem to find a normal sized Big Bang game anywhere. Putting aside such sundry concerns, Arkedo has done it again: it's made a concept that sounds like it could be incredibly mediocre (Rem...
While ATI continues to dominate the mid-range GPU market, NVIDIA is still Mr. Big when it comes to high-end graphics cards. Its top-shelf offerings continue to deliver the best results in 3-D gaming and it remains the brand of choice for many hardcor...
In the vein of System Shock and Metroid Prime, Moon is a heart-pounding first-person shooter tailor-made for gamers who crave sci-fi adventure. You take on the commanding role of a special space-based task force assigned to a lunar investigation when...
Rise of the Argonauts wanted so very badly to be a thrilling action adventure and sought to draw gamers in with a combination of entertaining gameplay and stunning visuals. However, this adventure falls flat with a disappointing mix of substandard gr...
From the moment I popped the installation DVD into my computer, I knew that Grand Theft Auto IV PC was going to be a tough title to review.
Shaun White (aka The Flying Tomato) is a world-renowned snowboard/skateboard superstar, so it was only a matter of time before he finally got his own video game following in the footsteps of Tony Hawk.
Shaun White's Wii debut bests its high-powered console counterparts, while giving gamers the best reason yet to break out their balance boards.
Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon fills me with a sense of dread. All the series' trademark humour and inventive gameplay has been woefully absent since Destroy All Humans 2, and Path of the Furon is no different. Much like 1970s pop culture, the...
Neopets Puzzle Adventure only delivers half of what it promises in the title. While the puzzle elements show a faint bit of innovation, everything else in the game feels too simple and kid-oriented, even for casual gamers. Oddly enough, Neopets Puzzl...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
- Forza Horizon 3 (PC) review impressions: Get ready to make your graphics card sweat
- How Xbox Project Scorpio and the PS4 Pro can play 4K games: Visual compromises
- Games yanked from Steam after developer sues users for nasty negative reviews
- BioShock Remastered's brand new PC port is just as bad as the old one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA