We’ve spent a week testing out Microsoft’s brand-new Xbox One. Is it a worthy successor to the indisputably successful Xbox 360, and competitor in the modern console cold-war?
Another year has passed, and with it an additional Assassin’s Creed game arrives in time for the Christmas season. After diverting the series to the American civil war era with last year’s Assassin’s Creed III, Ubisoft has this year moved it to the a...
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7 to deliver console-like control in compatible games on the iPhone 5 or 5s.
Logitech’s latest wireless gaming mouse has 8 customisable extra buttons (11 buttons total) for those PC games that like to bind half the keys on the keyboard to various in-game functions.
French developer Quantic Dream has made a name for itself pushing the boundaries of interactive fiction in titles, and Beyond: Two Souls might just be the most atmospheric game to come out since L.A Noir.
Rayman Legends harks back to the old days of 2D platforming where the focus was entirely on the gameplay. That means the story is more or less non-existent. All you need to know is that you have to go around defeating enemies and collecting things to...
Puppeteer is a fantasy themed platformer for the PlayStation 3 that aims to draw the player into the adventure through its charm and wit.
Despite the small amount of classic content, there is no denying F1 2013 is the most completed instalment in the series thus far.
Killzone: Mercenary is an enjoyable first person shooter that should be in the game collection of every PlayStation Vita owner.
The Splinter Cell games have been taking players on Jason Bourne-esque adventures for just over ten years, and now the series returns with Blacklist. Unlike 2010’s Conviction, which was exclusive to Xbox 360, Blacklist is also available on PlayStatio...
Sega recently released Total War: Rome II, the sequel to its 2004 real-time strategy game. Massive battles have been a trait of past Total War games, and Rome II tries to make use of today’s modern PC technology to recreate epic clashes between Roman...
While the game features a narrative that focuses on a Russian soldier reliving key moments from the Eastern front of World War II, Company of Heroes 2 consists of squad-based gameplay that encourages the user to be highly strategic.
Originally released in 2008, Race Driver: Grid was a street racing title renowned for its cutting edge graphics and handling that struck a balance between arcade and simulation. Grid 2 follows on from its predecessor, with a single-player campaign th...
The popularity of TV shows such as The Walking Dead and films such as I Am Legend, shows that the post-apocalyptic genre is going through a resurgence. The Last of Us, from Naughty Dog, is a landmark piece of software that's a must-have for all PlayS...
Team-based shooters are in vogue at the moment, and Fuse from Insomniac games is the latest addition to the genre. In this title, the player controls a squad entrusted with retrieving an energy source known as “fuse,” which is has found itself in the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Angry Birds 2 is the 'sequel' you've been waiting for
- Rising Thunder is a PC-exclusive robot brawler built by Street Fighter talent
- Nintendo's President Iwata's death comes as firm tries to move to mobile
- Need for Speed puts The Fast and the Furious back into street racing
- Batman: Arkham Knight: How bad are the issues? Pretty bad.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW