Corsair's Lapdog takes a no-holds-barred approach to living-room gaming, but a few compromises might've made for a better product.
Games - Reviews
The Razer Turret is too small for any serious gaming, or even serious work, but it's also inconspicuous enough that you won't mind leaving it around your living room.
ReCore features charming robot companions and snappy platforming, but a chore of an end-game and terrible load times make it a hard sell.
It's been ten years since Cyan's last Myst game. Can spiritual successor Obduction step cleanly into those shoes? We found out.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided feels exactly like Deus Ex: Human Revolution, for better and worse.
Telltale's Batman adaptation starts off slow.
If you have any doubts as to the conversion of this classic DOS game to iOS, you needn’t worry.
Double Fine's latest game is a pastiche of 1970s retrofuturism, from Asimov to lava lamps. Oh, and you play as a disembodied head.
Song of the Deep is an introspective little game from a blockbuster studio.
So you’ve got a nice big, HD (or even 4K Ultra HD) TV in your living room. You’re not a peasant so there’s no gaming console present, but now you’re faced with the age old question of how to operate a keyboard and mouse on your sofa. Normally this ...
The Radeon RX 480 is the first graphics card built around AMD's 14nm Polaris GPU, and it changes the game.
Three weak cases, one decent, and a lackluster finale make Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter a marked step back from its predecessor.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's superb Blood and Wine expansion is a fine farewell to a grizzled old friend.
I really wanted to like The Division. But after sinking more than 30 hours into the game and slogging through one repetitive enemy encounter after the next, I was left disappointed. I put off reviewing the game for too long in the hopes that I might...
The Need for Speed franchise has taken many different turns over the years. It’s moved from the underground street racing of Undercover to the driving simulation of Shift to the free-to-play MMO racing of World and the cartoon stylings of Nitro to t...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Watch Dogs 2 PC impressions: A smooth-running romp through meme-filled San Francisco
- Hearthstone fans now have a dedicated Skype chat room to challenge its best players
- You'll be able to stream Xbox One games on the Oculus Rift in December
- Doom running on the MacBook Pro's Touch Bar is the latest hilarious 'Doom on dumb stuff' hack
- Massive Civilization VI update adds DirectX 12, new multiplayer mode and maps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Application SpecialistVIC
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Systems SpecialistQLD
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW