I really wanted to like The Division. But after sinking more than 30 hours into the game and slogging through one repetitive enemy encounter after the next, I was left disappointed. I put off reviewing the game for too long in the hopes that I might...
The Need for Speed franchise has taken many different turns over the years. It’s moved from the underground street racing of Undercover to the driving simulation of Shift to the free-to-play MMO racing of World and the cartoon stylings of Nitro to t...
Forget the alt-history Koreans—it's the bugs that are the real problem in Homefront: The Revolution. This revolution should not be televised.
You’re on Mars. There are demons. The demons need to die. If that's not enough story for you, then too bad.
Two hours in, it's the best shooter since Wolfenstein: The New Order. Sorry I ever doubted you, Doom.
Microsoft's push into PC gaming continues to be hobbled by shoddy PC ports, as driven home by the otherwise excellent Quantum Break.
Siege of Dragonspear feels like a long-lost (and polished-up) chapter of the original Baldur's Gate—like it belonged from the start.
With the launch of the Oculus Rift, virtual reality is finally here. Does VR live up to the promise? Find out in our Oculus Rift review.
Resurrecting a series as legendary as Homeworld? After twelve years? That's an unenviable task—but Blackbird Interactive pulled it off with Deserts of Kharak.
We test out eight MFi gamepads to find which are the best options right now.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Transformers: Devastation is a B-tier game that succeeds only by expertly capitalizing on its source material and your nostalgia.
The Dark Knight walks across the room slowly, holding the cure to Scarecrow’s fear toxin, as the building around him begins to give way. Alfred offers him sage advice: “Master Bruce, you must get out of there. Save yourself...” If he leaves, Scarecro...
I'll be honest: Lego Jurassic World is the first Lego game I've finished in quite a while now. Probably since 2012's Lego Lord of the Rings. And that's because in broad swathes all of these games are exactly the same--take a beloved series, convert t...
The Lord of the Rings trilogy may have come to an end, though the fantasy setting has been faithfully recreated by Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSenior Sharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia