It's been ten years since Cyan's last Myst game. Can spiritual successor Obduction step cleanly into those shoes? We found out.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided feels exactly like Deus Ex: Human Revolution, for better and worse.
Telltale's Batman adaptation starts off slow.
If you have any doubts as to the conversion of this classic DOS game to iOS, you needn’t worry.
Double Fine's latest game is a pastiche of 1970s retrofuturism, from Asimov to lava lamps. Oh, and you play as a disembodied head.
Song of the Deep is an introspective little game from a blockbuster studio.
So you’ve got a nice big, HD (or even 4K Ultra HD) TV in your living room. You’re not a peasant so there’s no gaming console present, but now you’re faced with the age old question of how to operate a keyboard and mouse on your sofa. Normally this ...
The Radeon RX 480 is the first graphics card built around AMD's 14nm Polaris GPU, and it changes the game.
Three weak cases, one decent, and a lackluster finale make Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter a marked step back from its predecessor.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's superb Blood and Wine expansion is a fine farewell to a grizzled old friend.
I really wanted to like The Division. But after sinking more than 30 hours into the game and slogging through one repetitive enemy encounter after the next, I was left disappointed. I put off reviewing the game for too long in the hopes that I might...
The Need for Speed franchise has taken many different turns over the years. It’s moved from the underground street racing of Undercover to the driving simulation of Shift to the free-to-play MMO racing of World and the cartoon stylings of Nitro to t...
Forget the alt-history Koreans—it's the bugs that are the real problem in Homefront: The Revolution. This revolution should not be televised.
You’re on Mars. There are demons. The demons need to die. If that's not enough story for you, then too bad.
Two hours in, it's the best shooter since Wolfenstein: The New Order. Sorry I ever doubted you, Doom.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Divinity: Original Sin II preview: Choose your own reactive, gloriously chaotic adventure
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole preview: With great farts come great responsibility
- Konami's Metal Gear Survive is a co-op zombie survival game
- Microsoft wants all your devices to run on Xbox One’s proprietary wireless signal
- Warning: No Man’s Sky's PC port is broken and buggy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW