Microsoft's push into PC gaming continues to be hobbled by shoddy PC ports, as driven home by the otherwise excellent Quantum Break.
Siege of Dragonspear feels like a long-lost (and polished-up) chapter of the original Baldur's Gate—like it belonged from the start.
With the launch of the Oculus Rift, virtual reality is finally here. Does VR live up to the promise? Find out in our Oculus Rift review.
Resurrecting a series as legendary as Homeworld? After twelve years? That's an unenviable task—but Blackbird Interactive pulled it off with Deserts of Kharak.
We test out eight MFi gamepads to find which are the best options right now.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Transformers: Devastation is a B-tier game that succeeds only by expertly capitalizing on its source material and your nostalgia.
The Dark Knight walks across the room slowly, holding the cure to Scarecrow’s fear toxin, as the building around him begins to give way. Alfred offers him sage advice: “Master Bruce, you must get out of there. Save yourself...” If he leaves, Scarecro...
I'll be honest: Lego Jurassic World is the first Lego game I've finished in quite a while now. Probably since 2012's Lego Lord of the Rings. And that's because in broad swathes all of these games are exactly the same--take a beloved series, convert t...
The Lord of the Rings trilogy may have come to an end, though the fantasy setting has been faithfully recreated by Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
MotorStorm was one of the more memorable games to come out for the launch of the PlayStation 3.
The original Forza Horizon was a surprise hit when it came out in 2012.
Skylanders is a unique series that mixes video games with real-life plastic figurines.
With fewer console quality titles coming to the PlayStation Vita, it has become the home for smaller niche titles.
1979’s Alien film by Ridley Scott is often considered the pinnacle of science fiction cinema.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCContract ManagerVIC